|Item Weight||0.32 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.4 x 0 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||Daccc4|
|Material Type||Paper Laminated with RFID Blocking Material, Similiar to Business card thickness and weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Daccc4|
D-Armor Rfid Blocking Wallet Sleeves Credit Card Holder (4/pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RFID Blocking Credit Card Holders -Protect Your Identity- Secure and Block RFID Card(s) while in Your Existing Credit Card Holder, Wallets, Case or Protector. No need to buy something new or something else to carry around.
- Designed to Block RFID Readers from Scanning Your Credit cards, Debit cards, Banking Information, Smartcards, RFID driver's licenses and other RFID Cards.
- Better than other paper RFID sleeves. Multiple Use - Can be used in different ways - 1) Place 1-3 of Your Cards inside Credit Card Holder or, 2) Unfold and use as Wallet Liners and Secure your Entire Wallet. (See Photos)
- Better than other Credit Card sleeves – 1) More Convenient Size - Fits in any Wallet! Holders are barely larger than credit cards (smaller than typical rfid blocking sleeves) so it can actually fit into your credit card wallet slots. 2) Easier to Access and Store cards than single opening rfid sleeves, because holders open like a folder. 3) Sturdier than thin paper sleeves, holders are similar to business card stock. (See Images)
- GREAT GIFT Idea or Stocking Stuffer - If you have Loved Ones, Joint Accounts or Business Partners - You may want to order Extra Sets, so they will be protected also.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Credit Card Holder Rfid Blocking Sleeves for Wallet or Case.
Secure your Identity, Credit cards, Debit cards, Driver's Licenses and other RFID Cards.
Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud is at an All time High. Are you Protected?
Identity Theft Protection Begins with You. Take the 1st Step Today!
RFID Blocking Holders help Secure you from Identity Theft, Data Skimming and Electronic Pickpockets, while using your Existing Credit Card Holder, Wallet or Case.
How it Works
Place 1-3 of your Credit Cards into the protective holder and slide them into your wallet.
- Specially designed to Block unwanted RFID scanners from reading your cards.
- Conveniently Works In Any Wallet, It Fits!
- Folder about same size as a credit card.
- Access your cards the same way you always have
Advantages over other methods
- A Convenient Alternative to Fragile Credit Card Sleeves, Ugly RFID Wallets and Bulky Metal Cases/Wallets.
- Secure multiple cards or the whole wallet Up to 3 in each holder.
- Or open holders and use as WALLET LINERS, to protect your entire wallet. (See Photos).
- No need to buy a new RFID wallet. Just add RFID Blocking holders to your existing Credit Card Holder, Wallet or Case
- Protective sleeves: wear out, only hold 1 card, adhesive loses its hold, and the corners can fold down making it difficult to gets cards in.
- No Bulky hard cases that only hold a few cards and have to be carried in addition to your wallet.
1 year - No Hassle Guarantee
* Discounted Pricing will Increase without notice. Buy now to get discount.
Protect Yourself, Secure your Identity and your Cards Today!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.96|
|Sold By||WeDo Lifestyles||WeDo Lifestyles||BEAUTY OF MICRO||BLOCKIT Security, Inc.||BellaRae||SecureData Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 3.43 x 2.2 in||0.02 x 3.37 x 2.12 in||3 x 4.4 x 0.8 in||0.1 x 2.5 x 2 in||2 x 3 x 0.1 in||0 x 0.13 x 0.08 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.32 ounces||2.4 ounces||0.5 ounces||0.32 ounces||0.3 ounces|
|Material Type||Paper Laminated with RFID Blocking Material, Similiar to Business card thickness and weight||Credit Card like||—||Aluminum Interior, Copper Middle Layer and Outer Glossy Shell||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The RFID Sleeves are easy to use. I am using mine like a folder, just placed my cards inside and then tucked holder into my wallet like normal. Very Easy to get my credit cards in and out. The quality seems good, they look and feel good.
I have 3 cards and they fit nicely into the Holder. You might be able to get 4 cards in, but probably better to use another holder. 4 Holders came in package, so I have some for future use or more cards.
I like the fact that you can use the holders as a Wallet Liner. Options are always nice. I might try this later.
Another thing I like is that I can change wallets and move my RFID holder and cards easily into new wallet.
Better safe than sorry, it would be horrible to have my accounts hacked. This is a simple way to help protect against Identity theft.
Always good to know when something you buy is working!
Another thing I like about this product is that they are light weight. I would describe them as similar to folded business cards. They fit in my wallet slots with no problem. I can get several cards into one folder, if needed. They can be used in any wallet which is a great feature for men and women! I can just move them to new wallet with ease.
I see from the pictures you can use them as wallet liners to protect everything inside your wallet as well. It is nice when you buy something that has dual purposes. I have not done this yet, but it is a nice option to have.
You never know if or when someone would try to scan your credit cards and make a bunch of charges. If I can protect my information for a small investment, it seems like a no brainer. Plus, I got four folders in the package, so I have a few extras.
In summary, they worked for me, easy to use, light weight and seem like a good item to have in this crazy world! I don't need another problem to deal with.
I am now convinced that they do work and I am glad the I am now protected against the people with the RFID scanners out there trying to get my money and my info.