- Series: Conversations with Filmmakers Series
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Mississippi; 1st Edition edition (July 2, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617032980
- ISBN-13: 978-1617032981
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,718,244 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
D. W. Griffith: Interviews (Conversations with Filmmakers Series) Hardcover – July 2, 2012
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
Interviews with one of the great early film directors, maestro of The Birth of a Nation, Intolerance, and Hearts of the World
About the Author
Anthony Slide is the author of seventy-five books, including The Griffith Actress and The Films of D. W. Griffith, co-authored with Edward Wagenknecht. In 1990, he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Bowling Green University, at which time he was hailed by Griffith's most famous actress, Lillian Gish, as "our preeminent historian of the silent film."