Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "D-Link Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewin...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 62% off the $89.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
D-Link Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing (DCS-932L)
|Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 metre IR illumination distance
- Sound detection and motion sensing technology sends you automatic push alert notifications whenever a loud noise or movement is detected
- View, control and pinch to zoom up to 4x using the free mydlink Lite app available for iOS, Android devices and Windows Phones
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Your Second Set of Eyes Around the Home or Office
The Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-932L) works right out of the box to quickly add a security camera to your home or small office network.
Provides around-the-clock surveillance with night vision capability, allowing you to see up to 16 feet in complete darkness.
Sends an email or push alert to your mobile device when motion is detected.
Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connection
Secure connection for flexible placement.
View on iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phones with the mydlink app or mydlink.
View live video
Check in on the people and places you love whenever you'd like with our free mydlink app, available for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
View live video
Receive smart alerts
No monthly fees
D.I.Y security made easy
|DCS-932L Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-5030L HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-960L HD 180-Degree Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-2330L HD Outdoor Wi-Fi Camera|
|Resolution||VGA||720p HD||720p HD||720p HD|
|Field of View||(D) 54.9°||(D) 110.4°||(D) 180°||(D) 66°|
|Pan & Tilt||-||340° Pan 120° Tilt||-||-|
|Night Vision||16 ft||16 ft||16 ft||16 ft|
|Sound & Motion Detection||Motion Only||Yes||Yes||Motion Only|
|Local Recording (microSD)||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connection||Wi-Fi / Wired||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi / Wired|
|Outdoor / Weatherproof||-||-||-||Yes|
|App Support||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired & Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||3.78 x 2.36 x 1.07 inches|
|Item Weight||0.21 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
|Style Name||Day/Night (Latest Model) White|
Compare to similar items
This item D-Link Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera with Remote Viewing (DCS-932L)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pavilion Electronics||Rally Bargains Inc||Online Deal||Rally Bargains Inc||Chaste||Amazon.com|
|Color||white||White||Black and White||White||White||black|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 1.07 x 3.78 in||2.36 x 3.66 x 0.98 in||2.28 x 1.21 x 3.74 in||3.61 x 0.96 x 2.63 in||4.54 x 4.03 x 5.26 in||4.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 in|
|Item Weight||3.36 ounces||2.54 ounces||2.56 ounces||3.2 ounces||0.64 lb||7.2 ounces|
|Video Capture Resolution||—||—||720p||720p||—||1080p|
|Wireless Technology||Wireless||Wireless||Wireless, WiFi||Wi-Fi||Wireless||Wireless|
The Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-932L) is a video surveillance solution for your home or small office. The DCS-932L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC and it even includes sound & motion detection. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots whenever sound or motion is detected using just the DCS-932L and an Internet connection. You can even customize areas and volumes to monitor for motion or loud noises - helping you keep watch over entryways or sensitive areas of a room. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 16 feet, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office. Add a mydlink Camera Recorder (DNR-202L) for hassle-free recording of up to 4 D-Link Wi-Fi Cameras for a scalable solution for recording and storing video.
Top Customer Reviews
I have been very impressed with the camera and have recommended it to several others.
1. Fantastic price. Under $35 for a fully functioning wireless surveillance camera is insane. You could pay 5x that!
2. 100% uptime. Once setup, this camera performs reliably. Seamlessly reconnects to your network as needed. This is a zero intervention device.
3. Local and remote viewing. The software for your phone is pretty good (once you get it setup), and you can view your camera from anywhere.
4. You wont be asked (or tricked) into subscribing to a service to view or store your videos. I don't think D-Link even offers one.
1. D-Link devices are notoriously difficult to setup, and this camera is no exception. Many of the bad reviews of D-Link devices are from purchasers who give up in frustration, and frankly I can't blame them. Unless you have patience and at least a little bit of home technology experience, beware. (The typical consumer will be happier paying the extra $$$ for the Nest camera.)
2. Motion detection and sound pickup are primitive. Lots of experimentation may be needed to get the settings just the way you want them. Don't expect professional results.
Took me over an hour to setup my camera, and I admit I came close to throwing up my hands. The solution was to choose a different model of camera from the setup menu than the model that I purchased, and that seemed to do the trick. Other users have reported other issues and fixes. But what those of us who eventually got this working have in common was patience and some free time. If you have these traits, and want to save a buck on video security, the D-Link camera may be for you.
I plan to expand my system with additional cameras, as well as D-Link's also notorious video security server. God help me.
So far I really like this camera. The set up was really easy. You can do it from your phone or from your computer. I choose to install it on my Windows 10 laptop. I had no issues at all. Once the camera was installed, it made me do a firmware update. This ran without problem either. I then unplugged the camera and moved it to where its final resting place was to be (on my fireplace mantel). Once I got the camera where I wanted, I started going through the configuration of alerts and what not.
What you will want to do is browse to the IP of the camera. It is here where you can really configure the device how you want.
I was able to set up motion and sound detection for the times that I am away at work. I have it configured to email me pictures when it detects motion. I also have it set up to write to my FTP server that I run off a USB drive that is attached to my router.
The camera can pick up quite a lot of sound. More than you would think at first. Not sure if it's possible to get it to record sound and upload that. I'm still researching.
The night vision works great. Makes it seem like the room is brightly lit.
The only downside to this camera is that it has a narrow field of vision so if you need to capture a large room, you will need to have the camera placed pretty far back.
I'm going to play with this for a couple days and then probably order another one to cover the front door/entry way
Good picture and sound quality
Quick setup if you have correct model number
Good night vision
Must move manually by ohysically moving camera
Given wrong model number
Stops streaming in app after certain amount of time and must reload
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1. Weak antenna. It is good in the same room as my router, but beyond that it does not connect.