- Get free shipping on this itemFree Domestic Shipping All Orders also to APO/FPO offered by Action Gear. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Amazon Connected HomeLearn how to watch over your home and control your lights and heating from anywhere through helpful videos and FAQs at Amazon Connected Home.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.83 shipping
+ Free Shipping
D-Link Wi-Fi Camera with Sound Detection (DCS-930L)
|Price:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connectivity - Secure connection for flexible placement
- Motion Detection - Email or push alert notifications based on motion sensing technology
- Remote Viewing - View on iPhone, iPad, Android devices or Windows Phones with the free mydlink app
- Compact Design - Fits in the smallest corners of your home
- Simple Setup - Ready to use in 3 simple steps
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 2.36 x 3.66 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1 Kilogram|
|Item Weight||0.16 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: D-Link Wi-Fi Camera with Sound Detection (DCS-930L)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Action Gear||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CyberVision Electronics|
|Dimensions||0.98 inches x 3.66 inches x 2.36 inches||2.8 inches x 1.81 inches x 2.8 inches||4 inches x 6 inches x 4 inches||5.3 inches x 8.5 inches x 7.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.8 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.95 pounds||1.31 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Keep an Eye on What Matters Most
The Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-930L) comes with everything you need to quickly add a surveillance camera to your home network.
Discreet and easy way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time.
Sends an email or push alert to your mobile device when motion is detected.
Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connection
Secure connection for flexible placement.
View on iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phones with the mydlink app or mydlink.
View live video
Check in on the people and places you love whenever you'd like with our free mydlink app, available for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
View live video
Receive smart alerts
No monthly fees
D.I.Y security made easy
|DCS-930L Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-932L Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-5030L HD Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera||DCS-960L HD 180-Degree Wi-Fi Camera|
|Resolution||VGA||VGA||720p HD||720p HD|
|Field of View||(D) 54.9°||(D) 54.9°||(D) 110.4°||(D) 180°|
|Pan & Tilt||-||-||340° Pan 120° Tilt||-|
|Night Vision||-||16 ft||16 ft||16 ft|
|Sound & Motion Detection||Motion Only||Motion Only||Yes||Yes|
|Local Recording (microSD)||-||-||Yes||Yes|
|Connection||Wi-Fi / Wired||Wi-Fi / Wired||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi|
|App Support||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows||mydlink Lite for iOS, Android & Windows|
Top Customer Reviews
Setup: I ran into an issue when I was trying to set up the wireless connection. I could not get my camera and wireless router to talk at all. I called tech support (the free version) and they were useless. The rep had no clue about the specific devise and it is clear that he was just in a large call center that probably supports dozens if not hundreds of products. I had NO problem when I hooked it into my network via an ethernet cable. The set up application runs very nicely and easily gives you the option to select either wireless or wired set up as needed.
Back to my wireless problem. I decided that I would pay $32 for D-Links premium support for 30 minutes of help...I rolled the dice, as they do not guarantee they will fix your problem for your investment, but I had a feeling my issue was something simple with my network configuration...and I was right. The rep was great, she remoted into my pc, checked out my wireless settings on my router and determined that I had a bad character in my site name. None of my other wireless products had a problem with the character, but the D-Link cam did not like it. She changed the name of my wireless network, we restarted the router,and instantly the camera linked in wirelessly.Read more ›
Updated 8/18/2013: Edited to add detailed setup instructions.
This is the easiest way I found to monitor our home remotely.
I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly everything came together - I had the camera installed and transmitting in less than 15 minutes. I plugged the camera into a power outlet, popped the CD in (on a Windows 7 64-bit computer), entered my wireless network credentials, set up a DLink account from which to monitor the camera, and presto!
What works well:
1. The lens is reasonably wide angle - it can cover most of a normal size room.
2. It has audio! And it works very well.
3. Image quality is decent - you can recognize people, but it isn't broadcast quality by any means.
4. Moving the camera kills the feed for a couple of minutes, but it's back on the network in less than 2 minutes.
5. The iPhone app is cool! We were able to watch the camera just as well on an iPod Touch. As another reviewer suggested, Tiny Cam (the free version is sufficient) worked great for me on Android.
6. The admin interface for the camera is stellar. You can control the refresh rate and resolution of the camera; the saturation, brightness, and contrast of the image; and the volume for the audio. You can even turn off the annoying LED light on the front of the unit!
7. Setting up motion detection is also really easy. You just pick the sensitivity of detection, and click on parts of the frame where you want detection to trigger. That's it! When motion is detected, you can ask the camera to email you the images.
8.Read more ›
**It was a pain to setup on a mac but with an old PC I had I was able to set it up and get my DLINK account setup properly.
I have finally found that the camera now only works within 15 feet or so of the router, and it must be on the same floor as the router with no walls in between. This is unacceptable for a wireless camera, and my concern is that the wireless card within the camera is losing strength. The other camera I own once worked outside of the house entirely and now will no longer work there nor in the location of the first camera (which is closer and less obstructed than being outside). All other wireless devices we own have ample wireless signal throughout the house, our garage, and most of our yard, and as far as I can tell none of that has changed.
As I am using an Airport Extreme router and thought that there might be some sort of compatibility issue I have even tried running the camera wireless through my old D-Link DIR-615 wireless router with a fully open wireless connection and have not had any luck...the signal range for the camera is the same.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit unclear instructions, but it however only took an hour to get it running an sending (email) pictures triggered by motion sensor. So far so good. Resolution is just 240p.Published 22 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Great idea for camera. If it worked with WiFi. Connects and works fine with Ethernet cable. But when you try and setup wireless, it doesn't work.Published 3 days ago by AmeyaU
Couldn't get it setup with my Apple AirPort. Loved the idea, but couldn't get it to work with my network.Published 4 days ago by Jason C.
The unit drops offline every couple of days. I have two of these and they both drop off about the same time. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Eric Ross
Waste of money and time! The plug was to short and was defective. I had to return this camera.Published 5 days ago by Mrs. D
I bought this on a whim and ended up giving it to a friend. The video quality is terrible unless you are recording in a completely well lit area and the software from D-Link is... Read morePublished 11 days ago by A. Khan