D-Link Wireless N 150 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Broadband Router (DIR-600L)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- N150 Technology - Performance and reliable coverage for everyday web activities
- Simple Setup - Get your router up and running in minutes with the QRS Mobile App
- Remote network monitoring with free Smartphone app
- mydlink Service for Push Event, User Control, View Real-time Browsing History, and Remotely Connect and Disconnect Computer Devices from the Network
- Total compatibility: Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, giving you reliable performance
- Wired Connectivity Four Fast Ethernet ports for fast device connectivity
- Total security: Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect your network against intruders
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First, the good: it's a typical inexpensive 802.11n router. It seems to work OK in the 5 day's I've owned it.
Now the bad. I seemed to freak it out by creating a password with funny characters like backslashes and the like, forcing me to reset it as I locked myself out. Also, it seems to go off-air after being up for a few days - it looks like the WIFI interface isn't the most stable.
I assume that its failings are all software related - but sadly, there are no firmware patches are available yet.
UPDATE: There seems to be a firmware upgrade for this now which addresses the password issue, and since it hasn't crashed in a long while, I will bump it up one star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wish it made more clear that this is a 100Mbps ethernet router, not a gigabit version.Published 2 months ago by Keith Alan Sellers
We used this for a couple months, but found we repeatedly had trouble with devices connecting. Often this problem was solved by power-cycling the router. Read morePublished 3 months ago by L. Adcock
I recieved the Item quickly. But starting it up and connecting proved impossible. On screen asked for pw and user name. ISP TWC sent me back to Dlink support. Read morePublished 7 months ago by luee
Not for places swarming with wifi networks: speed drops 15 ft away and even closer for no any other apparent reason. Speed is fine with patch cord.Published 8 months ago by psychic
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.