|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|
D-Link Wireless N 900 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Dual-Band Gigabit Router (DIR-855L)
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual Band Performance - Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 4500Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility - Compatible with a/b/g/n devices
- mydlink Cloud Management - Monitor and manage your network from anywhere
- Gigabit Speed - Four Gigabit Ethernet ports for superior device connectivity
- Easy Setup with intelligent browser wizard and Quick Router Setup Mobile app
- Preset security with advanced WPA2 encryption
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: D-Link Wireless N 900 Mbps Home Cloud App-Enabled Dual-Band Gigabit Router (DIR-855L)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ibex Technology||Watchtimeny||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Data Transfer Rate||900 Megabits Per Second||1200 Megabits Per Second||1750 Megabits Per Second||1200 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||4||4||4||Information not provided|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 ABGN||802 11 AC||802 11 AC||802 11 AC|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I wasnt sure if id get good performance and normally the type that mix and matches usb adaptor with a router. But it gives me my full 52-57 mbps down with N900usb that is 420 speed in Wireless N on 2.4ghz and 5ghz.
In the past, I would buy a USB adaptor that never matched the speed of the router and gave only 5ghz 300 speed, but wirelessly it only reached about 30 mbps down.
This is the first that gave me wireless speed on both channels my full connection 52-57 down (as well as 126 down recently upgraded May 2014) . I was only able to achieve this before was threw a direct connection.So buying the matching rougter and USB does help.
I would recommend the N 900 (DWA-162) usb from Dlink also since its 420 speed on both wireless channels.At first when I checked the wirless speed menu in windows (right click open network and sharing settings on the wireless icon in your desktop) 2.4ghz only showed 190-230 speed and 5ghz shows 420 speed. I was under the impression I would not get my full connection wirelessly. I DID! After a few speed test back to back, both channels 2.4 and 5ghz showed my full wireless connection which is 52-57 down from comcast. Both channels feel snappy and responsive like i'm directly connected. My living room is large and PC is a desktop on the far end.
PROS: easy to set up, also has an application for your Android phone that can be used to reset the connection. In a month and a half I have not had any issues. Never died or forced reset.
Slightly better distance coverage.Read more ›
So I finally get through to their tech support and after two separate calls, they are willing to declare it defective. Here is where it really gets stupid. You can return it to them at your cost or you can have them ship you a new one while you ship yours back to them, again at your cost. However they want to put a $360 hold on your credit card for this option. $360 for a $115 item? Seriously??? Oh and here is the kicker, you have to return it with 15 days of STARTING the claim, not of when you get the replacement, If its longer then 15 days they may start taking as much as 20% of what they currently have held on your card. Sigh....
Support for this company is absolutely down the drain. Stay away from D-link. I have used their routers for years and have been pleased until now. I am done with this company. It really is a shame, when it works, it works great, its a shame it cant keep that ability up for more than a couple hours. Hopefully my new router from a different company will be better. This has been a $115 huge disappointment.
1) Easy installation for the non-technical. I am very technical so I really appreciate the work that went into making this easy to set up.
2) Great coverage. This wireless router is reaching out at least 50 feet beyond my last router, which I thought was really good (also a D-Link.)
3) Good USB support for attached storage.
4) Has stayed up without rebooting for 30 days now.
5) Have many devices attached: tablets, both apple and android (prefer android); notebooks with 3 different OS; 3 desktops; two connected TV; several gaming devices; 4 different smartphones when they are home. No problem with any of them.
1) I don't like the vertical only design, but I am getting used to it. You have to think about where you are going to put it and it doesn't fit on top of a stack of switches etc..
1) Couldn't test the 5ghrz as I don't have any devices that use it.
- The range wasn't that great, which is why I had to have a dedicated unit upstairs
- For some reason, some of the kids' social media sites wouldn't load pictures when they were connected through that other bridge
Well, I'm happy to say this router fixed both issues. I am still just using it as a bridge (meaning the WAN port isn't connected to the Internet) - but the range has approximately doubled and the blocked picture issue has also gone away.
Setup was very simple - and it work about the same as any other DLink device I've had over the last few years.
Overall, I would highly recommend this if you're looking for great range and fast streaming!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great for connecting all of my equipment behind my primary router, everything work as advertised...sort of... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by David
Works well with plenty of range. And unlike every other router I've had it doesn't tip over from the weight of the cords.Published 24 days ago by Michael
I received this router as a gift which was supposed to be an upgrade to my current dual band router (an N600). Read morePublished 26 days ago by trieger
Sucks. I have to keep rebooting it to get my lan connection to work. LAN! It's not my Wifi, but LAN. I've yet to try out the usb sharing. Yes, it's up to date on firmware.Published 1 month ago by G. Tsao
I got this router because my netgear n750 started to lose connection. Right now this router has been a great investment given the price i paid. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
And now, for a wireless router that looks a little bit different. As an upgrade in my home, I wanted a router with a strong signal, and found a good deal on this one. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Andrew D. Lossing
Great router right out of the box. No setup required, just plug and go.Published 8 months ago by Daniel McMahon
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.