- Brand Name: D-Link
- Model Number: DWA-125
- Hardware Platform: Pc
- Width: 5.40 inches
- Item Display Weight: 0.00 pounds
D-Link Wireless N-150 Mbps USB Wi-Fi Network Adapter (DWA-125)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Better Wireless reception and performance using 802.11n Technology - up to 4X Faster than Standard 802.11g
- Connect a Notebook or Desktop PC to a Wireless Network / Simplified One Click Wi-Fi Installation
- Microsoft WHQL Certified
- Docking Station Included with Attached 3ft USB Extension Cable for Desktop Convenience
- Supports the Following Security Protocols: WPA/WPA2, 64/128/152-bit WEP
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Connect your desktop or notebook computer to a wireless 802.11g or 802.11n network with the D-Link Wireless 150 USB Adapter (DWA-125), which delivers high performance wireless connectivity with better wireless reception over standard 802.11g adapters*. Upgrading your notebook or PC with the D-Link Wireless 150 USB adapter will provide an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance and faster connection to a high-speed wireless network.
The D-Link DWA-130 Wireless N USB Adapter is also available, with a wider coverage footprint.
- Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage
- Single-band Wireless N connectivity
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple setup
Enhanced Wireless Range
Utilizing the benefits of 802.11n technology, the DWA-125 provides optimal wireless performance and faster file transfers, which enable you to receive better reception across your home. Not only does the D-Link Wireless 150 technology extend your wireless range, it is also backward compatible with your existing 802.11g wireless devices.
Easy To Set Up
The DWA-125 makes it easy to set up and connect to your home or office wireless network without professional installation. The DWA-125 includes a Quick Adapter Setup Installation Wizard CD-ROM, which walks you through the easy step-by-step installation process to configure your new DWA-125 Adapter in minutes. Also included is the Wireless Connection Manager that simply adds and saves the settings for the networks you frequent most.
Easy To Use
The DWA-125 easily connects your desktop or notebook computer with an available USB port** to your wireless network for Internet access and file sharing. Desktop users can easily add wireless connectivity without having to open the PC case. By using the included desktop cradle, the DWA-125 can be placed on your desk for optimal performance. Notebook users will enjoy the compact form factor that allows you to upgrade to Wireless 150 technology and get better range.
Why Wireless 150 Is Better
This Wireless 150 USB Adapter is based on 802.11n technology to greatly improve the speed and range of your wireless signal to significantly outperform 802.11g devices*. The Wireless 150 Adapter enables you to connect to your wireless network with greater reception and range designed to work around obstructions.
What's in the Box
Wireless 150 USB Adapter, USB extension cradle, quick installation guide, CD-ROM with installation wizard, drivers, and product documentation
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and 802.11n specifications when used with related Wireless 150 devices. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link.
** Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port is recommended.
Top Customer Reviews
Turned the player on; when I saw it was ready I plugged the stick in and the rest you have to go by the WD plyr instructions.
Thanks D-Link & Amazon for such a good price.
Forum postings show no solution. Some had issues with antivirus or firewall software (I have neither) but none are really solved. I'm sure in time they'll find a reliable driver patch that installs and works, but I see no evidence that it's even on their radar. So if you're 64 bit (Win7 or 2008 server) move along to another product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not as expected , large, heavy , have most of the time disconnection issuePublished 4 months ago by medicalman
Very poor product, over heating and lost this device is less than 6 months of usage. There are cheaper one and have very good quality. Read morePublished 6 months ago by G
Works great for WiFi connection of PC to router. Needed faster wireless for Windows 10.Published 7 months ago by Reno Ken