Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 28, 2013
Getting this camera was an all out adventure. First of all I wanted a camera with interchangeable lenses with auto features. I first ordered a similar outfit from another supplier (I would only say its name starts with an A*) except the telephoto lens was not Vibration Reduction (VR) and cost $100 less. Big problem with that supplier was that both the Amazon site and their site listed it as "In Stock" so I clicked it. Big mistake! 24 hours later, not a few hours, they sent a note telling the item was out of stock with a non confirmed back-order date. I needed the item sent to my son by Dec 12th, but because he was leaving with no news about my camera, I asked the supplier to send it directly to my office address. Their sales support personnel never responded with a positive response, citing regulations that prevented them to change shipping address and so, and almost the same from Amazon. In the end I found the offer from PixiBytes and contacted them, and they promptly responded the kit was in Stock. I click the order, notify them about it, and the camera kit was picked up by FedEx a few hours later. So, I cancelled the other. When it arrived I had to say this was a Superb Camera for the price! Sorry for Canon, Sony, Panasonic or other brands' lovers, for me Nikon is still the best in semi/pro consumer cameras! I got a meeting later with several friends and they had their Canon's, Pentax's, etc, and they all fell in love with the Nikon D3200. I told them there are others models better, but they like it as it is. Many of them are sure in replacing their older ones with a Nikon soon. Only regret I have from this Nikon is that this type of camera seems it's no longer made in Japan -like my SUV-, it's assembled in Thailand. I guess that is why they can offer a camera like this for this relatively low price. I am happy with it, and it arrived in time for all my Holidays picture taking parties! If you have the bucks you may try the D5200 or even more the D7200. I am very happy with my D3200. Great camera and great supplier, Pixibytes.
on May 13, 2014
Purchased this camera for a vacation I was taking. This camera performed flawlessly, and produced great pictures. I had previously been a professional photographer, but for several years I have been using a "point and shoot". I wanted to get back in to using a higher quality camera, but wanted something that would allow me to easily take control of the settings, and still allow me to use an automatic mode when I needed to shoot quickly. This camera gave me exactly what I wanted.

The lenses that were provided were excellent for this price point, producing very sharp pictures, and great color rendition. The autofocus was extremely fast and accurate, and the image stabilization was great (I was able to handhold at 1/15 of a second, even fully zoomed out). The controls are very intuitive after you use it for a little while.

The only possible suggestion I could make would be to incorporate the Wi-Fi feature without the need for additional hardware. Otherwise, I am completely satisfied.
on April 28, 2015
Great camera, excellent photos for the amateur photographer. Don't expect to go toe-to-toe with far more expensive cameras and win all the prizes for best photos, regardless it takes a great picture. The lenses with the kit are great and what you would expect from Nikon. The manual features are easy to use and understand what you are doing with the camera, even the auto features for take snapshots work great when you just want the quick picture without thinking about it.
on September 7, 2013
item doesn't come with memory Card so I'd suggest you buy one before you get one. has great battery life so far.
on January 7, 2014
This camera is a smaller SLR and it still takes great pictures of my family and scenery. I would recommend this to anybody. Battery life is amazing as well it takes like 500+ pics before you have to change out the battery.
on January 16, 2017
I'm enjoying this camera a lot. Still learning it after owning it for a while now. Just getting around to doing my review.
on February 3, 2014
This is a spectacular camera, especially for anyone looking for an entry point into the DSLR camera scene. Takes fantastic pictures, has a bit of a built in tutorial on some of the major settings, and just works. 24.2 MP is probably more than anyone needs, but for the price, just can't be beat. Was shipped in great time over the Christmas season, we're very happy with the purchase.
on May 21, 2016
Great camera! I would skip buying the kit lenses that come with this and buy the body only. Then buy a 50 mm lens. 50mm is the way to go!
on July 15, 2015
Perfect, crystal clear pictures.The menu is very intuitive and friendly. I took thousands of pictures by now. The battery lasts about 2 days. Excellent zoom for both objectives. Useful product. I bought a larger, separate bag for it and its accessories.
on March 4, 2014
Did a lot of research on the D3200 and committed to purchase one, order was processed quickly and shipped within two days. The only confusing thing was the UPS tracking system on amazon did not match up with my ups online,kept being told the package was sitting in Brooklyn for two days on one site and at the same time was in transit on another stayed home all day to receive package on the date it was supposed to arrive with no luck, it did arrive the next day in perfect condition and I would recommend this camera to a friend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.