Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 14, 2013
Everything came in good shape, and as described. We are novices, but in the first few days we're already having fun with the camera, and it's taking nice looking pictures. The tripod was all black (not chrome and black as pictured... but it actually looked nicer in all-black in my opinion).

Note: I bought the add-on 4 year warranty. Initially I was displeased as when I went to register it, it would only allow for the camera itself to be covered (and not the entire package, which was upsetting because warranty pricing was based upon the bundle price). I left negative feedback with the seller, and within 2 days they called, and offered to cover the entire bundle. If you buy the protection, I recommend calling the seller, and not registering on-line initially (as the on-line set-up currently only allows you to register one item, and one item only).
on January 19, 2015
I bought this about a month ago, and I love it! The camera is amazing and I am pleased with every aspect of it! I ride horses and it is always a struggle to get good action shots of horses with any camera, but this one does it flawlessly! I use the 18-55mm lens often and it works well, but I am in love with the sigma 70-300mm lens. It is easy to use and it zooms so much. The memory card holds a TON of pictures and videos! Personally, I like the case, it is on the cheaper side but it is completely functional and has lots of room, for the camera, both lenses and all other parts of the package not including the tripod. The tripod is very light and perfect for transporting, but it is not very sturdy. The two rechargeable batteries have a very long life and together can last for a day or two of shooting. Don't hesitate to get this because you will not be disappointed!
review image review image review image review image
on September 20, 2014
Great camera. I also love the macro lens and the extra battery. The 18-55mm zoom is ok, it's your basic kit lens and decent for general use. The tripod (which I don't use) is low quality, as I suspected, but will get you by until you can get something better. I only really use the camera, lenses and backup battery. Wish I had done the math on how much these items would've cost separately, but I figure it probably comes out to roughly the same price. The bag looks decent enough, but I just throw my stuff in my backpack since I ride a bike and the bag would shift around too much. I suggest you look at the items you would use, see what they cost separately, then decide which is the better value.
on January 17, 2015
This a Nikon camera, definitely, with the original lens it works great!! fantastic photos.
But, with the additional lens the pictures does not show any quality. I have try several times and also different people have tried these lens
no color, no definition, blurred. Definitely, the package is not a good business; you can buy the other items included for less price.
on August 9, 2014
The package deal was a good value and the camera and lenses are good quality. This package allowed me to buy a better camera than I set out to buy and avoid all of the costs that come with those accessories that are important to have. The only thing I have had to buy is UV filters to protect the lenses, but found those for $10 each at Best Buy. I will save money for a quality flash, and I was glad to not pay for some cheap external flash. The mounted flash does quite well for now.
on February 9, 2015
Bought as a gift for my daughter who has 4 kids who she takes pics of everyday ,really ! She misses nothing ! So she loves it the kids are even able to use it . It takes great pictures and is very very user friendly. I would suggest it to everyone. She is going to use it for sports and family photos .takinga class to enhance her use too.
on January 5, 2015
Package was delivered as promised. I had not realized that the Sigma lens is not a Nikon lens - Sigma lenses are cheaper and reviews suggest of slightly (only slightly) lower quality. The protective plastic sheets seem to be defective - the adhesive sheet is the one with a grid on it, not the clear one; I had to buy another set. Be prepared to buy a protective filter for the lens. Otherwise, the kit is very complete!
on June 26, 2015
GREAT camera. I love it. The kit lens does good, but recommend upgrading eventually. Takes very crips images and videos are amazing! totally recommend this camera to anyone who wants to start out or is already a photographer. 10/10 Ign.

McSwaggy Approved!
Pedro says its "k"

totally awesome camera! buy it now with some potato chips.

*insert thumbs up here*

Brought to you by statefarm.
on January 6, 2015
I love this camera!! I took it with me to France and am so impressed with the photos I was able to take. Definitely going to help me bring my photography to the next level. The entire package with tripod, zoom lens, case, etc. was perfect! Great buy!!
on February 12, 2014
The camera and accessories are great. You receive an extra battery and the batteries even come partially charged. This is a great camera at a reasonable price. I only wish the camera bag was a bit bigger. It barely holds the items that come in the kit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.