|Item Weight||1.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.6 x 4.4 x 2.8 inches|
|Part Number||Ceramic Brush|
3-Year Personal Care Extended Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
DAFNI The Original Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush – 120V for use in US & Canada Only
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ORIGINAL ceramic hair straightening brush with patented 3D technology. UP TO 8X FASTER than traditional flat irons, achieving the look of a salon quality blow out in 3-5 minutes
- Hair Type: Fine Hair, Colored Hair, Coarse Hair, Dry Hair, Oily Hair, Curly Hair, Normal Hair
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS with heat resistance and safety mechanism, utilized by US Army and NASA.DAFNI was developed to operate at the recommended temperature of 185˚C / 365˚F and maintain constant heat. It effectively straightens your hair without harming it, and is safe for daily use.
- 10X MORE POWERFUL than flat irons and other straightening tools, heating up in under one minute. Use only with a 120V/60Hz power supply
- MAINTAINS CONSTANT 365 DEGREES for optimal results from root to tip, which is safer and less damaging to your hair.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
DAFNI is an innovative hair straightening brush designed with a unique 3D ceramic surface, incorporating the most advanced hair care technologies. Easy to use, it saves you time while protecting your hair with a constant temperature of 365 Degree F. Utilizing top quality ceramic coating and springy bristles to protect your scalp, DAFNI is the safest and easiest way to look great in minutes.
Note: Only use with 120 V, 60 Hz power supply. This brush should not ship internationally.
From the manufacturer
DAFNI is the original, patent pending hair straightening brush. Simply brush your hair and it will be straight and smooth in minutes. There is no need to section or clip your hair, you just brush it.
Because the surface area of the brush is 7x that of a flat iron, you can straighten your hair up to 7x faster. For many, this means you can straighten your hair in 3-5 minutes, making DAFNI highly suitable for a fast-paced lifestyle.
DAFNI was developed to operate at a temperature of 365˚ F and remains constant throughout styling. DAFNI is dramatically safer for everyday use.
|Why Choose the Original DAFNI?|
|Authenticity||First hair straightening brush with Patented 3D technology.|
|Prep Time||Heats up in under 1 minute, while others can take up to 2 minutes.|
|Performance||10x faster than a flat iron with a surface area 7 times wider.|
|Quality||Heat resistant materials used by Army and Navy.|
|Safety||Maintains constant 365 degree F.|
|Warranty||Covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do wish you could use on damp hair (It means I have to blow dry hair in some instances before using, adding a step) but not a deal-breaker.
>Heats up quickly; plug in, push the button, and boom, in less than a minute, the red light goes to green. So quick startup.
>Straightens very quickly. I don't think I put the brush through my hair more than five times (I have chin-length very wavy-curly hair.) and it was straightened. You have to resist the urge to over-straighten because hair could end up too straight (it's possible).
If you want some volume and not totally flat hair, bend over and brush up and out.
>Conveniently placed on/off button.
>My hair did not get tangled, which often happens with other electric heated "brushes."
>I liked the shape of the brush and the way the bristles are coated and made so they won't stick on your hair or vice versa.
>The brush is heavy and depending on how you need to use to achieve desired results, and length of hair, your hand could get very tired.
>No way to lower or raise temp. I would like to be able to do that as it still feels too hot for me.
Improvements I'd like to see:
>Variable temperature. This thing is hot and if your hair is more thin, than thick, you really feel the heat.
>Cordless. Just makes it a lot easier to reach parts of hair without cord tangling.
>A much smaller size good for travel. This is something I would use multiple times a day but can't see toting it around; just too heavy.
It's quick and easy to use...about 15 minutes! (I have thick, mid-back length hair) I'd recommend combing/carefully brushing your curls out first and then passing over it with the DAFNI. Then just use it like a brush (but just a little slowly so the heat can take effect). The only tricky areas are those close to the scalp, but by coming at it from a couple different angles it smooths out too. There's a nice little brush guard around the heated metal "bristles", and personally, I'm okay with that as I'd rather it not get as close to the scalp for the tradeoff of not burning myself!
It results in a fuller style straightening vs the flatter look I usually get with a straightener (at least for me and the time I was willing to spend).