Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on July 20, 2013
This tote is perfect for my water exercise classes. It is large enough to hold a large beach towel, change of clothes, water shoes, and water bottle. I use the attached change purse to keep quarters for the locker room. Also, I can see inside to grab my water bottle without digging in and having everything fall out.
on May 6, 2016
I do not like that this was unable to be fully closed. Also the plastic was very thin and ripped within 5 months. I have found that a clear back pack is more practical.
on January 1, 2012
This is just what I needed for work where my bags must be checked upon exit, and this saves all of us time! It seems pretty sturdy, and is definitely big enough to carry a large water bottle, lunch and an extra pair of shoes. My only complaint is that there are no inner pockets for all my odds and ends. There is only one on the outside and another smaller one, perhaps for an ID card. This was not in the description but it comes with a removable base for more stability, which makes it more versatile for what you're carrying.
on January 11, 2010
I bought this for airline travel. I almost missed my last flight because
they were digging through my bag at the security line.
This bad is nice and large like any other tote, but again it does not
have a zipper or any type of closure on top. I will most likely add one
of my own otherwise my items will fall out during the x-ray scans.
on February 11, 2014
This bag was much bigger than I expected and far more durable. No fear of cracking or getting holes anywhere. Easy to clean up after a busy day. and you can load it up with all sorts of goodies
on March 1, 2016
I leave it in my car so the extreme cold didn't ruin the plastic ...the only thing with my over usage the bottom of the black part is cracking...but it's unnoticeable and still VERY usable.... I LOVE THIS BAG!! Wish OTHER THINGS wear like this bag!
on June 9, 2014
It held up nicely with all the items we needed to carry. Sturdy bag. The straps aren't very long so it fits very snugly under ur arm. Wish the straps were a tad longer.
on August 16, 2015
I love this bag. Just what I was looking for. I can carry my lunch and a million other things that I need. It's great because I work at a jail and I don't have to unzip all my bags, they can see right inside.
on July 28, 2014
I specifically purchased this clear tote bag so that I could store my crochet and knitting projects. I'm so glad that I did, the size is just perfect and I like the fact that it can hold my projects and a couple of my crochet hooks in the small detachable pouch.
on May 11, 2016
I bought this for my mother to use for work. She's been using it for over a year now so it has worked good for her.