- Dalstrong Loyalty Sale: Buy Any 5 DALSTRONG Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 13% off* Entire Order! Enter Code DALSTR13 at Checkout. Enter code DALSTR13 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Dalstrong Loyalty Sale: Buy Any 4 DALSTRONG Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 11% off* Entire Order! Enter Code DALSTR11 at Checkout. Enter code DALSTR11 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Dalstrong Loyalty Sale: Buy Any 3 DALSTRONG Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 8% off* Entire Order! Enter Code DALSTR08 at Checkout. Enter code DALSTR08 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡⚡Dalstrong Loyalty Sale⚡⚡: Buy Any 2 DALSTRONG Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 5% off* Entire Order! Enter Code DALSTR05 at Checkout. Enter code DALSTR05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DALSTRONG Boning Knife - Shogun Series - VG10 - 6" (152mm)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good at this price.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp VG-10 Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance and curves inward to maneuver close to the bone, ensuring separating bone and meat is ultra efficient, while the fine tip gets in between joints
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef’s, butchers, bakers, culinary students and home cooks around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dalstrong Inc.||Dalstrong Inc.||#1TARGET||Dalstrong Inc.||Zelite Infinity||J.L. Hufford|
|Item Dimensions||0.87 x 11.14 x 0.09 in||0.79 x 12.68 x 0.06 in||3.75 x 15 x 1.13 in||1.18 x 11.77 x 0.08 in||0.79 x 10.63 x 1.02 in||2.8 x 12.5 x 0.9 in|
Maximum Performance. Zero Compromises.
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series 9.5” VG-10 chef knife.
Supreme function meets stunning elegance.
The Shogun Series 6” boning knife is the essential tool for deboning beef, pork and wild game. Masterfully engineered for precise de-boning, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying, this blade will glide through sinew, fat and muscle to give you perfect, clean separation. The narrow blade is shaped to sail along the contours of bones, effortlessly slicing flesh away, while the tapered tip can work within difficult to reach areas. For those that work with meat, this blade is simply a must.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series paring knife is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value.
- 6” Shogun Series Boning Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support
The Art of Steel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Shogun Series Boning Knife Blade
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
✓VG-10 Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
✓Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
✓Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
✓Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience.
✓Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
✓Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness.
The Shogun Series Boning Knife Handle
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
The Shogun Series Boning Knife Sheath
Included with every Shogun Series blade is a matching Shogun Series saya (sheath) with traditional pin and string locking mechanism. Ensuring your investment and your fingers are protected.
Knives To Build A Career On. A Community Of Chefs To Belong To.
Over Seventy-Five Thousand Chefs Have Switched to Dalstrong
From executive chefs to home chefs and everyone in between, Dalstrong Chefs are treated like family. Over seventy-five thousand chefs have switched to Dalstrong for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community. It may be cliche, but we truly care about you and the blades and products we painstakingly design and develop. From the tinest packaging detail, to hundreds of hours of design and testing, each knife is a work of love, dedication and expert craftsmanship. We proudly belive we are the fastest growing knife company for a reason.
Dalstrong supports you, our chefs, everyday and in every way we can. Your Dalstrong knives work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, creative, and precise in the kitchen; delivering plates you can feel proud to present. These are knives to build a career on, and tens of thousands of professional chefs have done just that.
From cooking competitions (Dalstrong supports chefs across the country building their reputation), to charitable events (we donate knives to those in need with culinary aspirations), Dalstrong loves the community, loves chefs, and the men and women who prepare food for us all each and everyday. From the heat of the professional kitchen to a simple meal for one, Dalstrong stands beside you every step of the way.
The Dalstrong Difference.
Dalstrong Is Out To Turn An Old Industry On Its Head
We love cooking. We love design and craftsmanship. Most of all though, we love bringing a feeling of pure satisfaction to chefs around the world who use our tools day in and day out.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of your culinary creation.
Dalstrong is the new guy on the block. From a foundation of love and respect for an ancient craft, we layer on modern thinking and methods to create beautiful and innovative knives at far greater value than traditional brands. Don’t just take our word for it; look what others are saying, across the web, social media and in professional kitchens around the country. Our goal is to stir up a stodgy old industry with tools chefs love and trust, at amazing price points and with innovative design and improvements. And as a company, we’re out to build life-long relationships with exceptional products and exceptional attention to your individual needs as a chef and customer. Come cook with us. Like you, we strive for greatness every day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this knife to debone some pork shoulder, it sliced through the meat effortlessly and I sliced Peking duck and my friends who were watching were totally impressed by the presentation.This knife is becoming my favorite for doing these chores. I highly recommend this boning knife. I'm sure you will like it too.
I run a small beef jerky company in the Pacific Northwest. In a normal week, I'm breaking down about 100 Lbs. of top round (they come in 30 Lb. chunks). For the longest time, I was using just a $30.00 boning knife and I would have to sharpen it about half through. Quite a pain.
This knife caught my eye, and after some research, I determined this knife might fit my needs.
The knife arrived and my initial impressions were good. The packaging for the knife is impeccable. The literature was well written. If the actual knife itself was anything like the packaging I knew I would be happy.
After breaking down my first 30 Lbs. of top round with my new Dalstrong, I can honestly say I have never used a better knife (I lived in Europe for many years and used many top brands of knife [Zwilling J.A. Henckles, Wuesthof etc]).
I would absolutely recommend this knife for anyone wanting to "up they knife game". I love it and will absolutely buy another, no questions asked.
Most recent customer reviews
Out of the box very sharp it will stand out.
I have been doing some light butchering for a few years now and a 6 inch boning knife is essential to much of what I do.Read more