DALSTRONG Fillet Knife - Shogun Series -Damascus - Japanese AUS-10V Super Steel - Vacuum Heat Treated - 6" - Sheath - 2mm Thickness
|Blade material||Vg10 Steel, 66-Layers. Expert Heat & Cryo Treated|
|Color||Forged AUS-10V Japanese Damascus 67-layers, Honbazuke Sharpening, Engraved, Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Black G10 handle, Copper Mosaic, Premium Packaging, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support. Sheath/Guard Included See more|
|Blade Length||6 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good at this price.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag.
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance while the 2.00 mm thick blade provides just enough flex to follow any contours.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef’s, butchers, bakers, culinary students and home cooks around the world trust and love, ‘The Dalstrong Difference’. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maximum Performance. Zero Compromises.
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series 6” filet knife.
Supreme function meets stunning elegance.
The Shogun Series 6” curved filet knife is masterfully engineered for filleting, skinning, de-boning, de-scaling, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry. The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag. The incredibly sharp blade glides through meat and fat, creating clean and painless separation of tissue from bone and skin. With 2.0mm thickness at the spine, the blade has the perfect balance between moderate flexibility and strength. For precise boning, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying, this blade is essential for any serious chef.
Painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, the Shogun Series paring knife is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is simply unrivalled in performance, and beauty.
- 6" Shogun Series Chef Knife
- PerfectFit Dalstrong Sheath
- Neatly Packed with Dalstrong’s Renowned Packaging
- Dalstrong Support
The Art of Steel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Shogun Series Filet Knife Blade
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Sail through culinary challenges.
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell. Cut longer, go further.
✓AUS-10V Japanese super steel core. The ultimate steel for the ultimate performance.
✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the ancient 3-step Honbazuke method and married to bleeding edge technology.
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect ‘zero-balance’ balance, finger protection and gently encourages a natural and comfortable pinch grip
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
✓Hand-polished spine enhances comfort across very grips
✓Featuring Dalstrong’s exquisite Shogun Series Tsunami Rose blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
✓Full tang - maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime.
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience.
✓Beautifully engraved. Performance and looks.
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
✓Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flexibility and hardness.
The Shogun Series Filet Knife Handle
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
The Shogun Series Filet Knife Sheath
Included with every Shogun Series blade is a matching Shogun Series saya (sheath) with traditional pin and string locking mechanism. Ensuring your investment and your fingers are protected.
Knives To Build A Career On. A Community Of Chefs To Belong To.
Over Seventy-Five Thousand Chefs Have Switched to Dalstrong
From executive chefs to home chefs and everyone in between, Dalstrong Chefs are treated like family. Over seventy-five thousand chefs have switched to Dalstrong for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community. It may be cliche, but we truly care about you and the blades and products we painstakingly design and develop. From the tinest packaging detail, to hundreds of hours of design and testing, each knife is a work of love, dedication and expert craftsmanship. We proudly belive we are the fastest growing knife company for a reason.
Dalstrong supports you, our chefs, everyday and in every way we can. Your Dalstrong knives work alongside you, day in and day out, making you more effective, creative, and precise in the kitchen; delivering plates you can feel proud to present. These are knives to build a career on, and tens of thousands of professional chefs have done just that.
From cooking competitions (Dalstrong supports chefs across the country building their reputation), to charitable events (we donate knives to those in need with culinary aspirations), Dalstrong loves the community, loves chefs, and the men and women who prepare food for us all each and everyday. From the heat of the professional kitchen to a simple meal for one, Dalstrong stands beside you every step of the way.
The Dalstrong Difference.
Dalstrong Is Out To Turn An Old Industry On Its Head
We love cooking. We love design and craftsmanship. Most of all though, we love bringing a feeling of pure satisfaction to chefs around the world who use our tools day in and day out.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of your culinary creation.
Dalstrong is the new guy on the block. From a foundation of love and respect for an ancient craft, we layer on modern thinking and methods to create beautiful and innovative knives at far greater value than traditional brands. Don’t just take our word for it; look what others are saying, across the web, social media and in professional kitchens around the country. Our goal is to stir up a stodgy old industry with tools chefs love and trust, and with innovative design and improvements. And as a company, we’re out to build life-long relationships with exceptional products and exceptional attention to your individual needs as a chef and customer. Come cook with us. Like you, we strive for greatness every day.