Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Dalstrong Kiritsuke Chef Knife - 9.5 inch - Phantom Series - Japanese High-Carbon AUS8 Steel Kitchen Knife - Pakkawood Handle - Cooking Knife - Sheath Included
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Black Pakkawood Handle|
|Handle Material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- Powerhouse Knife. Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Customer ratings by feature
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Carefully designed to convey a look of stealthy motion, like a shadow racing through the dark, or a gust of wind blowing through the night, the Phantom Series knives are elegant, agile and ruthless culinary instruments of exceptional performance. Featuring Japanese AUS-8 steel beautifully engraved with the Dalstrong name down the spine as well as the Japanese kanji for ‘phantom’ or ‘ghost’. Each blade is painstakingly hand sharpened using the traditional honzabuke method, bringing the edge to a razor sharp 13-15 degrees, ensuring swift, effortless cuts. Precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered steel, the blade features a narrower width for improved agility and maneuverability, with a traditional Japanese D-shaped black pakkawood handle designed to tuck perfectly in the palm of your hand. Near the bolster a distinct red spacer and carefully crafted mosaic of copper and brass ensures adds elegance and refinement. A hand-polished end cap creates counter balance, ensuring the nimble blade feels more like a ghostly extension of your body, than an ordinary kitchen tool. A premium-quality polymer Dalstrong DragonLock saya (sheath) folds shut perfectly over the blade, locking into place. A soft suede like interior protects every square inch. The Dalstrong Phantom Series are a masterful statement in culinary expertise.