8" DAMO Vacuum Suction Cup / Lifter for Granite & Glass Lifting
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Load capacity: 125 lbs. per cup;Comes with a carrying case for free;
- Fast attachment on smooth, nonporous flat surfaces;
- Red-line indicator warns user of any vacuum loss;
- Release valve lever permits quick and complete release;
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10 to 120 Fahrenheit . Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. The red-line indicator may not perform reliably at elevations above 5000 feet.
1) Position the hand cup on the contact surface so the red line will be visible if it should appear while lifting the load. CAUTION: Test the cup for staining or deformation of load surfaces with light colors or soft coatings.
2) Pump the plunger until the cup attaches completely. When the red line is hidden, vacuum is sufficient for lifting.
3) Check the plunger frequently to make sure the cup remains securely attached. If the red line appears while lifting, set down the load immediately and pump the plunger until the red line is hidden again.
1) Set the load on a secure support.
2) Press the valve release lever until the cup disengages completely.
Since aging and wear reduce the capacity of the rubber pad, it should be replaced at least once every 2 years or whenever cuts, slits or other surface damage is discovered. Always inspect vacuum pads before use. Clean vacuum pads and the load surface between each lift. Make sure both surfaces are dry and free of any dirt or obstruction. Make sure plunger has enough lubrication for pump.
Damo Diamond Tools, LLC is not responsible for any personal injuries and property damages due to incorrect usage of our products according to our Instructions.
We DAMO Diamond Tools, LLC holds exclusive distribution to DAMO Trademark products as you can see clearly marked from the picture on the product listing.
Top Customer Reviews
I already owned a "woods" brand cup and it is identical in quality to this unit but cost more than twice as much !
These are top quality suction cups, and I am already ordering another.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a pair of these worked great for lifting heavy glass plates. very stable and easy to use. would recommendPublished 20 days ago by amazonbuystuff
These things worked awesome! I used them to assist in carrying a triple casement window that was wood interior vinyl exterior. Read morePublished 23 days ago by jason ainsworth
Excellent quality suction cups for replacing pr moving large heavy windows around.
Worked out great for my project.
Excellent product! Used it to transport our 6'x6' 3/8 dance mirrors without any problems! Saving me tons by enabling me to move them on my own instead of having to hire a glass... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sam S