|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 + $3.99 shipping|
- 90% NYLON / 10% SPANDEX
- Made in USA
- Safely twist & turn in sneakers dancing.
- Reduce strain on ankles and knees.
- Pay one price shipping! $3.99 no matter how many you buy!
- For men & women. One size fits all.
- For carpeted floors search - “The DanceSocks for Carpeted Floors”
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
THE DANCESOCKS were created out of the need to safely twist and turn in sneakers while dancing. Sneakers are designed for forward and backward motion like running, not the pivoting required in all dance forms. If you want to dance in your most comfortable kicks for better support but still be able to turn like a dancer, now you can. The DanceSocks go over sneakers so you can stop sticking, pivot freely and avoid injury to ankles & knees.
HOW TO WEAR: Pull the DanceSock over the front of your shoe. For greater grip, pull further onto your sneaker to expose more toe.
HELPFUL TIP: The DanceSocks are designed to be paired with regular tread sneakers so use as much of your sneaker sole as desired for traction. Only cover the area needed to twist and turn. We suggest starting conservatively using more grip until you get use to the feel. The DanceSocks will increase the range of motion of your sneakers so always test placement before dancing. Step back to make sure you have enough grip and always wear on both feet. The coverage you need depends on dance style, flooring and sneaker.
FOR SMOOTH FLOORS ONLY: The half sock DanceSocks are designed for well maintained smooth surfaces like wood, marley, etc. Not for carpet or rubberized flooring. For carpeted floors please search Amazon for “The DanceSocks for Carpeted Floors”
HOW TO CLEAN: We recommend keeping the logo facing up so only one side gets used. Hand wash cold, do not bleach, drip dry.
SHIPPING: We offer Flat Rate shipping on all orders of The DanceSocks in the USA. Check out the Carpeted Floor version and add it at no additional shipping cost!
MADE IN THE USA: We are the original DanceSocks and have been proudly manufacturing our design in the USA since 2012.
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018A0URF4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
We stand behind our products. If you have any issues with your order please contact customer service.
In no event shall Onesock Productions Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. "Dance Socks" worked best, were easy to slip on and off and were by far the best value. I got mine on Amazon because they ship fast (http://www.amazon.com/THE-DANCESOCKS.../dp/B00FHB4LIE), but next time I'll try the maker's website (http://www.thedancesocks.com/) directly. Note: u get TWO pair for $10, not one like the other brands. S&H was $3.99 flat rate and took 4 days to get here. I ordered 3 sets and S&H were still only $3.99 total. Why 3 sets? Because I'm a freak that looses stuff that is smaller than my house.
2. "Zumba Carpet Gliders" were the most expensive and were hard to get on and off. They cost $14.95 for 1 pair, plus $6.50 shipping and handling. It took 10 looooonnnggg days to arrive. The Zumba Carpet Gliders I tried worked pretty well on my big feet but are hard to get on and off. A classmate tried these and told me for her small feet that the "one size fits all" were too big and slipped off.
3. "Smoother Dancers" were the first type I tried. They cost $13.50 plus $3.32 S&H. They were cheaper than the Zumba version but more that twice the cost of Dance Socks. In my opinion, they are easier to get on than the Zumba product but don't work as well Zumba. Dance Socks were easiest to get on and worked the best in my experience.
You can wear these over sneakers on a regular dance floor...however they are FAR more slippery than dance shoes so calibrate your dancing to match!.