From the Inside Flap
Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Preparation & Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 1 T. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 T. Schezuan sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 T. canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 2 c. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (6-oz.) pack frozen snow peas
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 T. sesame seeds
- Mix orange juice, Schezuan sauce, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add chicken, and lightly cook.
- Add cabbage, broccoli, sauce mixture, and snow peas to the chicken and continue to cook for around five minutes until vegetables are heated through and the chicken is completely cooked.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve over brown rice.
- Sodium: 240 mg