Enhance your purchase
- 80% Alpaca Wool, 20% Acrylic
- Made in Ecuador
- Machine Wash
- CLINT EASTWOOD PONCHO REPLICA: This Soft, Comfortable and warm poncho, is a replica of the iconic Poncho worn by Clint Eastwood in "A fistful of Dollars", "For a Few Dollars more", "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". This incredibly soft poncho is uniquely designed and handmade in Ecuador by skilled local artisans.
- HIGH QUALITY ALPACA: Alpaca yarn is the finest yarn in the world. It is considered to be one of the world's few luxury fibers due to it's unique properties of softness, luster, lightness, durability and warmth.
- MADE TO LAST: This Comfortable Poncho is made with a blend of Alpaca Wool (80%) and Acrylic (20%). The Acrylic is mixed into the longitudinal yarns so that the Poncho can maintain its shape while being light weight and very soft.
- PERFECT GIFT: This incredibly soft and high quality poncho is the perfect gift for him or her. A truly unique gift for birthday, father's day or any other special day! The perfect gift for a Clint Eastwood fan!