We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Synthetic/Microfiber
- Synthetic Rubber sole
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- MEASUREMENTS - Heel Height: 0.75 inch, Shoe Height (including Heel): 9 inch, Shaft Height: 5.5 inch, Top Opening Circumference: 15 inch
- WARMTH - New & improved extra-thick faux shearling lining built for comfort and warmth
- COMFORT - New & improved memory foam insole provides lasting comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The DAWGS Women's 9-inch Microfiber Boot is DAWGS' most popular boot. Built for comfort and warmth, this boot is padded with a memory foam insole and faux shearling vegan lining. Additional features include a slip-resistant rubber sole, round toe, and shorter 9 inch shaft for a comfortable fit in a variety of foot and calf widths. DAWGS 9-inch Boot is a great australian style boot for cold weather. Women's Sizes 5-11 available.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.6 x 9.3 x 18.7 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 9 inch Microfiber
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 26, 2014
- Manufacturer : Dawgs
- ASIN : B00O1WMAE2
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #475,541 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear 7.5 and the size 8 fit just fine. I didn't think it ran small, as other reviewers warned. Maybe it's only with the larger sizes which run small. I got the natural color and was quite happy with it. It seemed a little darker than the advertised photo.
For downsides, the fluffy inside material is synthetic and not the luxurious soft wool. It's still soft though so I really don't think it's a deal breaker. I also heard you can get wool shoe inserts which I may consider. Also, this is either a plus or minus, but the top of the boot is quite wide. I think it's a plus because it means you can slip these over thick pants in seconds.
These shoes are perfect for chilly lazy days where you want to step outside but you don't want to bother with taking the time to find socks or tie your shoes.
Top reviews from other countries
EDIT: These fell apart on me within less than a month so I am changing my review to one star. These type of boots don't last long, but they should have lasted longer than a month. I would not recommend.