Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "D'Addario EJ16-3D Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar ..." and save 51% off the $35.49 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
D’Addario EJ16-3D Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light Tension – Corrosion-Resistant Phosphor Bronze, Offers a Warm, Bright and Well-Balanced Acoustic Tone – Pack of 3 Sets
- MOST POPULAR – Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, the Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings. Since 1974, phosphor strings have been known for superb, long lasting tone and comfortable playability. They are the stage and studio choice of top professionals worldwide.
- INSPIRING PERFORMANCE – These light acoustic guitar strings help you achieve amazing performances, as they offer a long lasting, warm, bright and balanced acoustic tone with excellent intonation.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT – These strings feature a precision wound corrosion resistant phosphor bronze wire that is carefully drawn around a hexagonally shaped, high-carbon steel core. The result is consistent, long lasting tone.
- STRING GAUGES – The string gauges in this acoustic string set include: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
D'Addario has been making strings since the 17th century, a family tradition passed down for generations to what is now the largest instrument string manufacturer in the world. Using their proprietary winding machinery to make the industry's most consistent strings, D'Addario continues to innovate to help players everywhere evolve their sound.
Introduced by D'Addario in 1974, Phosphor Bronze has become the world’s most popular acoustic guitar string. Synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone, Phosphor Bronze is precision wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- The world’s most popular acoustic guitar string
- Warm tone
- High carbon steel core and plain steel wire
- Gauges ranging from Extra Light to Medium
D’Addario high-carbon steel hex core and plain steel wire is precision-drawn in our very own wire mill in New York. Using the highest grade raw materials and cutting-edge wire-drawing technologies, D’Addario creates a stronger, longer lasting wire that you can rely on.
Wrap wire alloys have a significant impact on the tonality of the string and the overall sound of your playing. That’s why D’Addario uses a variety of coated and uncoated acoustic string alloys including 80/20 Bronze, Nickel Bronze, and Phosphor Bronze, each of which have a distinctive tone, giving you the sound you want.
There is literally nothing like a D’Addario string making machine. Using the most advanced proprietary digital winding technology, exacting quality standards, and the ability to control the quality of every material used, D’Addario delivers unmatched consistency, string after string. Plus, in our commitment to preserve the planet, we use nothing but environmentally responsible,
|80/20 Bronze||EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze||Nickel Bronze||Phosphor Bronze||EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze|
|Core||High Carbon Steel||NY Steel||NY Steel||High Carbon Steel||NY Steel|
|Twist||Lock Twist||Fusion Twist||Fusion Twist||Lock Twist||Fusion Twist|
|Wrap Wire Alloy||80/20 Bronze||EXP Coated 80/20 Bronze||Nickel-plated Phosphor Bronze||Phosphor Bronze||EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze|
|Coating||EXP Coating||EXP Coating|
Play More, Do more, Earn More
Players Circle is D’Addario’s loyalty program that offers free product, swag, and exclusive prizes to its most dedicated musicians. Just visit Players Circle, enter the code on the inside flap of your purchase, and get rewarded today.
Championing Positive Change Through Music
The D’Addario Foundation is a unique non-profit grant-making organization improving access to music education for children in communities of great need, all over the world.
Sustaining the Planet, Sustaining Music
Recycle your old strings through Playback, D’Addario’s string recycling program, and earn Players Circle points or donate to the D’Addario Foundation.