Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053; The six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Phosphor Bronze Features
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings.
- Preferred for their warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone.
- Versatile enough for all musical genres.
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance.
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze
Acoustic Guitar Strings
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings also employ a round wound construction which delivers the traditional textured feel most players are familiar and comfortable with.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 0.75 x 5 in||0.25 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||4.5 x 4.5 x 0.1 in||4.72 x 3.15 x 4.72 in||4.1 x 0.6 x 4.7 in||0.8 x 4.5 x 4.63 in|
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings. Diameter Tension Item# Note inches mm lbs kg PL012 E 0.012 0.3 23.3 10.57 PL016 B 0.016 0.41 23.3 10.57 PB024 G 0.024 0.61 30.2 13.70 PB032 D 0.032 0.81 30.5 13.83 PB042 A 0.042 1.07 29.9 13.56 PB053 E 0.053 1.35 26.0 13.15
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Bought first package of 3 sets in Jan 2014 for $12.89. Bought 2nd package of 3 sets in April 2015 for $11.99)
Chosen because I wanted something I wouldn't have to change every month.
Not particularly loud, but light strings are fun to bend, and they're easier on the hands.
I'd recommend these corrosion-resistant light strings for players who play for extended sessions, or who play casually and don't want something that requires a dehumidifier and frequent maintenance.
I'd use them for practice, or lessons, or chilling with friends, but not for recording or performing. In other words, use these for when it doesn't really matter.