Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "D'Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Str..." and save 47% off the $16.05 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
D’Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Normal Tension – Nylon Core Basses, Laser Selected Trebles - Offers Balance of Volume and Comfortable Resistance – 1 Set
- WORLDWIDE BEST SELLER – The world’s most popular choice for nylon string players, D’Addario Pro-Arte nylon string set for classical guitar combines high quality materials with the unparalleled manufacturing consistency of D'Addario. Every player can experience a balance of volume and comfortable resistance with warm, full-bodied tone and consistent intonation.
- LASER SELECTED TREBLES – Each nylon treble within a Pro-Arte set is laser measured to calculate diameter and tension levels to deliver pure intonation and tonality every time.
- NYLON CORE BASSES – Pro-Arte strings use a silverplated copper winding on a proprietary multi-filament nylon core to create the basses to blend warmth and projection perfectly into one set.
- STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this classical string set include: Trebles .0280, .0322, .0403, Basses .029, .35, .043
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
D'Addario Pro-Arte Classical Guitar Strings
The Pro-Arte series are a worldwide best-selling nylon string set for classical guitar. Combining high quality materials with the unparalleled manufacturing consistency of D'Addario, Pro-Arte strings provide every player with the balanced performance they are seeking.
Nylon strings require a whole different level of quality inspection to assure that each set and each string is made with precision. With this in mind, each nylon treble within a Pro-Arte set is laser measured to calculate diameter and tension levels to deliver pure intonation and tonality every time.
The other unique aspect of the Pro-Arte construction is the use of a silverplated copper winding on a proprietary multi-filament nylon core to create the basses. The use of the multi-filament core allows the Pro-Arte basses to blend warmth and projection perfectly into one set.
- D'Addario's best-selling Pro Arte set, Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Laser measured clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Available in an EXP coated option for 4 times the life span per set
- Available in a Composite option for greater projection
- Available in a Dynacore option for greater flexibility and responsiveness
- Available in a Lightly Polished option for reduced finger noise