FREE delivery: Wednesday, Feb 1 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
$7.97 $7.57 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
D'Addario Guitar Strings - XL Pure Nickel Electric Guitar Strings - Round Wound - Warm, Bright, Vintage Sound - EPN22 - Jazz Medium, 13-56
Enhance your purchase
|String Material Type||Nickel|
About this item
- VINTAGE TONE - XL Pure Nickel offers the vintage guitar tone of the 1950s.
- RICH, CLEAN SOUND - Pure Nickel wrap wire revives the rich, clean string sound heard in early blues, rock & roll, and country music.
- HEX-CORE - Like all D’Addario electric guitar strings, XL Pure Nickel are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- EARN REWARD POINTS - Pure Nickel sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
From the manufacturer
Available for Electric Guitar
A Modern Sound Rooted in Tradition
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure Nickel brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
D'Addario Electric Guitar Strings
Compare with similar items
XL Pure Nickel is our vintage electric string set, designed to embody the vibe of the ‘50s. In that early era of electric guitar, pure nickel was the main alloy used in electric guitar strings. Made with a high carbon steel core and pure nickel wrap wire, these electric strings revive the rich, clean tones heard in early blues, rock & roll, and country music. This 13-56 Jazz Medium set is our heaviest gauge of Pure Nickel strings, delivering maximum tension for the fullest tone and most resonance.
From the Manufacturer
EPN22's combine the playability of D'Addario's jazz medium set with a warmer, vintage tone.
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s, when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure nickel strings would be supplanted by nickelplated steel in the '60s when guitarists required brighter tone and enhanced magnetism. Pure Nickel brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.