Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
D’Addario EXL110-3D XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Regular Light Gauge – Round Wound with Nickel-Plated Steel for Long Lasting Distinctive Bright Tone and Excellent Intonation–10-46, 3 Sets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (18%)|
- BESTSELLING SET – Pursue your passion with D’Addario’s bestselling electric guitar set, XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings. XL's deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and the corrosion resistant packaging of the 3-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh.
- FOR THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE – D'Addario Nickel Wound strings are precisely wound with nickel-plated steel onto a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core for strings with bright tone, perfect intonation, stellar magnetic output, long life and reduced premature fret wear.
- VERSATILE – These are the ideal electric guitar strings for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles. XL’s are the choice of countless professionals across many genres around the world.
- STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this electric string set include: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Get free gear, access to exclusive giveaways, and try new products before anyone else through D'Addario's Players Circle.
Playback is D’Addario’s industry-wide string recycling program. Did you know that musical instrument strings are not recycled through municipal recycling programs? Recycle your strings through Players Circle using the free shipping label in your profile.
D’Addario XL Electric Strings
XL Electric Strings are precision-wound on D’Addario’s own digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for its distinctive bright tone and magnetic output, each XL string delivers a versatile sound for all playing styles.
The selection of XL electric strings include:
- XL ProSteels
- XL Nickel Wound
- XL Coated Nickel
- XL Half Rounds
- XL Pure Nickel
- XL Chromes
XL Prosteels - Super Bright, High Output
D'Addario XL ProSteels utilize an exclusive corrosion-resistant steel alloy that delivers super-bright tone without shrill overtones. They offer a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows.
XL Nickel Wound- Bright, Perfect for Every Playing Style
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result—strings with long lasting, distinctive, bright tone and excellent intonation—is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
XL Coated Nickel - Bright, Coated for Longer Lasting Tone & Lifespan
EXP coated strings feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made from our revolutionary NY Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured in New York, this break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while considerably extending string life.
XL Half Rounds - Smooth Feel Without Compromising Bright Tone
D'Addario Half Rounds are round wound with stainless steel and then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." The result is a string with the tone and tension characteristics of round wound strings with a smoother feel, similar to flat wound strings.
XL Pure Nickel - Vintage, Warm Tone
D'Addario XL Pure Nickel strings look back to the '50s when nickel was the primary alloy found in electric guitar strings. Pure Nickel brings back the richer, warmer timbres found in traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
XL Chromes - Flatwound, Deep & Rich Tone
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flat wound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, XL Chromes are then polished to unparalleled smoothness.
|XL ProSteels||XL Nickel Wound||XL Coated Nickel||XL Half Rounds||XL Pure Nickel||XL Chromes|
|Wrap Wire Alloy||Stainless Steel||Nickel Plated Steel||Coated Nickel Plated Steel||Pure Nickel||Pure Nickel||Flattened Stainless Steel|
|Construction||Round Wound||Round Wound||Round Wound||Half Round||Round Wound||Flatwound|