Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for..." and save over 90% off the $26.97 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Maximal Power DB CAN NB-6L Replacement Battery for Canon Digital Cameras/Camcorders
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazon.com is the only authorized dealer selling MaximalPower brand products. Please make sure your item is ONLY sold and shipped by Amazon.com! All other marketplace vendors are selling counterfeit products that do not perform the same, and/or are not covered by our MaximalPower Warranty
- Maximal Power
- Canon Battery Replacement
- Color: White
- Compatible Models: Canon Powershot ELPH 500 HS, 500HS, Canon Powershot SD770 IS, SD770IS, SD980 IS, SD980IS, SD1200 IS, SD1200IS, SD1300 IS, SD1300IS, SD3500 IS, SD3500IS, SD4000 IS, SD4000IS, Canon Powershot D10, Canon Powershot S90, S95, Canon IXUS 85 IS, 95 IS, Canon IXY Digital 25 IS, Canon Digital IXUS 200 IS, IXUS 210, IXUS 105
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MaximalPower, Sold and Shipped by Amazon Direct, do not buy from any other 3rd party Sellers as products may be counterfeit. The Amazon.com is only legal distributor for maximalpower. Japan Cell Rechargeable Li-ion Battery NB-6L Lithium-Ion battery for Canon Digital Camera/Camcorder, 1000 mAh, White Compatible Models: Canon Powershot ELPH 500 HS, 500HS, Canon Powershot SD770 IS, SD770IS, SD980 IS, SD980IS, SD1200 IS, SD1200IS, SD1300 IS, SD1300IS, SD3500 IS, SD3500IS, SD4000 IS, SD4000IS, Canon Powershot D10, Canon Powershot S90, S95, Canon IXUS 85 IS, 95 IS, Canon IXY Digital 25 IS, Canon Digital IXUS 200 IS, IXUS 210, IXUS 105Maximalpower is trusted for its true capacities and high reliability, we back our products for 3 years warranty and 1 million us dollar liability insurance. Fully decoded battery, read and recognized by your cameras.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's too bad the OEM battery is ludicrously overpriced, or else it would not even be a choice for me...
EDIT: As of October 2012, one of the batteries has died, and the other does not last more than 20-30 shots. So, I have to downgrade the rating to 2 stars. Currently these batteries are priced 1/4 the price of the OEM battery, but if they only last 2 years, then it's a matter of time before the cost of these is outweighed by their lifespan. Also, as I wrote before, these batteries never lasted nearly as long as the OEM on a charge. I'm going to invest in a OEM battery and be done with these.
Insofar as battery life, it has been just what I expected out of such an inexpensive battery. I'm not sure whether it lasts as long as the Canon battery that came with the S95. But that doesn't matter -- the battery Canon provides with the S95 is insufficient for all-day shooting. Anyone that wants to keep their S95 from running out of power will have to buy a spare battery. And this inexpensive battery has worked JUST FINE (so far) to allow me to shoot ALL DAY with the original Canon battery + this spare battery.
UPDATE - Two years into using this battery and it's battery life is noticeably shorter than the Canon battery. Therefore, I dropped the star rating from five to four. Why still four? Because you get what you pay for. Price was cheap so I'm not surprised it's not the most amazing battery. It does the job.
ANOTHER UPDATE - Wow, battery life of this battery has become even shorter. I'm going to keep the four star rating because it still does what I need it to do, i.e., hold me over until I can get the original Canon battery charged.
Given concerns about quality and counterfeits I tested all 3 batteries. Lacking a dedicated test suite, I tested by charging the batteries, then turning on the camera with display on max brightness and seeing how long until the camera shut down. I had to push the "menu" button every couple of minutes to keep the display lit. Not a scientific test but adequate for my purposes. Results:
BATTERY / RUN TIME / % CAPACITY / COMMENTS
Original battery / 113 min / 100% / Made in China UJYF 2010.10
Maximal Power / 90 min / 80% / Sold/shipped by Amazon
Canon replacement / 82 min / 73% / Sold by iOttie fulfilled by Amazon WF-7A
I had no problems with fit on the Maximal Power battery as has been mentioned in its reviews. It is slightly thicker than either of the Canon batteries.
1. Given the big variance in run time between the original battery and the Canon replacement, I have to wonder if the replacement is authentic. It looks authentic but I didn't keep the packaging so I can't check it after-the-fact.
2. The Maximal Power battery - though not as good as the original - is under 1/4 the price and does better than the "official" replacement battery. 80% of the performance for 20% of the price. Decent tradeoff.
3. I really don't know how to tell people to get a true Canon product unless you go to a Brick and Mortar store to verify the packaging and markings on the battery.
4. Haven't had time to test for charge retention. Maybe I will update if I have a chance to test and post later.