Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 29, 2017
Got to replace batteries. Just what I needed.
on September 14, 2013
I really appreciate being able to save money in order to have a backup battery, but it doesn't hold a charge as long as the original battery. The original held up to four days of constant picture taking on our vacation, but the Maximal Power battery only held up for two before going completely dead. It also loses a charge faster when it's in the camera, and the camera is just sitting around not being used.
on March 28, 2012
I ordered an Olympus camera and was so excited about my new camera that when I placed my order I also ordered an extra battery, knowing me, I knew I'd use it. This "back up" battery worked longer and better then the original! Well the camera wasn't as good as I was hoping (it kept freezing on me) so I'm sending it back. Out of the returns for the camera, this was the only one that didn't require me to wait while it was being authorized, in fact they sent me a note back immediately telling me it was on them. How great is that?! I will defiantly do business with this group again.
on March 20, 2013
The battery was charged for five hours right out of the box, then inserted into the camera. It took two pictures, then stopped working. I thought maybe the charger was bad, so I used another charger I had that came with the camera. Same result.
I've had similar results with another cheap battery I bought, but that one lasted for about 50 pics, then died a permanent death. Only buy Olympus batteries, or ones from a known, good manufacturer. While this was a cheap lesson, don't waste the $5.
on June 1, 2011
I can't give a bunch of technical data, but I can share this about the product it works very well in both of my Olympus cameras. The battery came about 3/4 quaters charged, so I started using it right away, still held a charge after 60 minutes of shooting HD Video. Some say you get what you pay for, I can't agree more, I got a great deal and I'm glad I paid for it. I'm going to order another one for my daughters' camera so i don't have to share. I am very confident in this battery. Save yourself some money, don't buy the name brand replacement, this one works as well if not better.
on May 4, 2011
Bought this battery for my Olympus Tough 8010, and Im glad I did. Both the manufacturers battery and this one drain within a few hours of camera usage, so its important to have a back up with you so you dont miss shots from the second half of the day.

I wish this battery would last several days like other digital camera batteries I have used. Also, I wish I had an external charger, but as is, I have to use the camera to charge the batteries. This means I cant charge one battery while Im shooting with the other. Bummer.
on January 9, 2011
I purchased this battery as a spare for my new camera. The factory original battery charged perfectly but this battery is either a cheap, defective copy or a piece of junk. I charged it for over 2 days but when I turn the camera on I get the flashing low battery light. DO NOT BUY THIS BATTERY FROM THIS VENDOR!!! The factory OEM battery works fine but this one appears to be a pathetic chinese copy.
on February 3, 2013
These batteries work just fine especially for the price. They seem to last about a year or two just like the name brand ones.
on April 22, 2010
Maximal Power DB OLY LI-50B Replacement Battery for Olympus Digital Camera/Camcorder

I recently bough two Olympus cameras that use the Olympus Li-50 rechargeable battery and at the time the best price I could find on a spare was $42.95 plus shipping!! I found the subject batteries at less than $2.00 each and got two for less than $10.00 shipped!!

Charged them up and they work perfectly outlasting the OEM's ......GREAT VALUE.....Thanks!!!
on August 22, 2011
Had the same experience as others. This battery was suggested to me by Amazon based on the camera that I had added to my shopping cart. I added it without thinking and didn't need it until we were on vacation. Went to put it in and it does not fit the Olympus Stylus that it was recommended for! Past the refund time by the time we returned home from vacation so I cannot return it. VERY frustrating. Check items carefully that are suggested as accessories!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question