Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 4, 2013
When I first received this item I was impressed, however after the second time the button got stuck to the on position. This thing lasted all of 5 minutes. Now I get to see how good the customer service is. I definitely recommend you look elsewhere.

***Update***

After posting this review I was immediately contacted by DB Tech customer service, they quickly reacted and offered to UPS a new product ASAP. The speed and focus of their customer service was spot on. It's rare these days that there is any customer service, let alone ones that offer to do the right thing. I have not had a chance to use the new steamer, but the customer service can at least instill confidence that they will take care of the issue. Also one tip, don't search the web if you need to reach them, email them with the address off the box.

***Update 2***

I've now been using the replacement for a couple weeks and would say that this is a good steamer. It doesn't have the largest reservoir, but it works really well. I'm hoping this unit lasts and time will tell, but I am satisfied with my purchase at this point.
22 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2014
Did not work at all. Produces no steam.

I bought one of these steamers last year when the product was still manufactured by DBTech, and it worked great. In fact I was so impressed, I decided to buy one as a gift for my friend.

I searched through my Amazon purchase history, and the link to the DBTech steamer linked me to this Jumbl steamer instead. The Jumbl steamer looks exactly the same as the DBTech steamer with the exception of the product logo, so I went ahead and purchased it.

When the steamer arrived, I was eager to demonstrate it for my friend. I filled the reservoir with water, plugged it in, waited for the light to turn off, and then pushed the button. I heard the motor running, but the machine produced no steam. I held the button for 15 seconds or so, and still no luck. For comparison, the DBTech steamer produced steam instantly, as soon as you pushed the button.

I have a feeling the positive reviews are a legacy from the old steamer made by DBTech. The new steamer made by Jumbl is a scam. It's almost as Jumbl took all of DBTech's defective units, boxed them up, and sold them as new. This has to be some form of bait and switch. Buyer beware!
on August 11, 2016
I knocked a couple stars off because I had to modify it a bit to get it working the way its supposed to. I noticed that barely any steam was coming out just as some other users reported. I figured it must be clogged. There is a spring loaded valve at the top of the reservoir that was causing the problems. It was getting gummed up and not letting an appropriate amount of water through. This didn't make sense since we only use distilled water with it. Once I popped this little ball and spring piece out, the thing worked like a champ! I am sure this is meant to regulate the water flow in some way but it just isn't a great design. I have had no issue with it spitting water since I made the modification. I just shouldn't have had to mess with it. So if yours is barely putting out steam and you don't feel like sending it back for another unit then pop out the valve and maybe that will fix it.
on September 30, 2014
As much as I like writing positive reviews for items I like, this steamer would not be one of them. Jumbl does a great job at throwing fancy words at you, "Hand Held" and "1500 Watts." This must be exactly what you need right? Powerful and hand held? Wrong. The picture does a great job of selling you on the thought that it will produce steam. It is far from what the picture shows. My breath on a cold morning produces for steam than this steamer. Instructions state to plug in unit, wait for red light to turn off then use. However, after pressing the button for 3 seconds, the red light turns back on. Same thing happens over and over again. Water reservoir hold enough to steam 2 or 3 shirts, depending on how creased the wrinkles are. Now after a month, it no longer works. It makes a loud buzzing sound but no steam. As other customers have experienced, the unit simply does not pump the water in. Terrible steamer and at this price, do yourself a favor and add a bit more and get a stand up steamer.
on February 19, 2014
I purchased this steamer to be a bit of a multitasker around my home. Over the weekend, it got put to the test.

I used this steamer for jeans, tees, men's suits and the one item that was iffy, curtains. Now, I should disclose that the curtains that I steamed with this steamer were not the heaviest you can find. They are not thin either. I can say that the steamer performed well on all tasks.

It provides steam very quickly after adding the water to the holding tank. It doesn't spit water onto the fabric. The water in the tanks will last about 5 to 7 minutes. It does have a good assortment of attachments, although I really only found two of them useful in my steaming sessions so far. This unit does require the use of distilled water, so if this is an expense you don't want to pick up for regular use of a steamer, I don't recommend this model.

The one gripe I have with this unit is the darned "Do Not Use When Lit" light. It seemed that the light on my unit lit up consistently every 2 1/2 minutes like clockwork. The longer I used the unit, it seemed to increase to about every 1 1/2 minutes.

For the price and size of the steamer, I'd say it performs well. I would recommend it for a person who does a light to moderate amount of steaming (no more than 10 garments at a given time).
on October 18, 2014
I initially thought mine was broken as it was heating up but wasn't producing any steam, and actually was about to return it when I got the idea to reduce the water in the reservoir a little. Worked like a charm. Don't fill it up the full 100mL the instructions tell you to, it could just be my model, but doing that definitely made it impossible for it to get the water up to the steamer head for whatever reason. Let it run on and off for a few times the first time you use it to get the gunk out of the tubes.

In use, it's fine. Not the strongest steamer around, so I can't recommend it for heavily wrinkled fabrics. It seems to do okay with lightweight synthetics, but I have some heavy cotton dresses it struggled to get the wrinkles out of. This is not a problem for me, as I mainly got it to get wrinkles out of dress shirts and it serves that purpose well enough. The reservoir lasts for about four to six shirts (depending on how thorough you are) so it does need to be refilled often.
on September 7, 2016
It steams my clothes pretty decently. You have to hold the clothes kind of taut while you do it. I've had this for well over a year now and when i've needed a steam it has been the perfect tool. I've travelled with it as well to weddings and it has kept my outfits looking fresh after being packed in a suit case. Sometimes the steam can gather into water droplets and those get on your clothes, but that's somewhat to be expected from a steamer, although I've found it to be more so with this little handheld than with the standing professional ones. But this gets small jobs done well!
on March 18, 2014
This product is totally unacceptable.
I purchased a new one; however, it looks like a used, when I opened the box.
Besides, attachments are not well-sized. Some of them can barely fit, in effect it didn't even remove the wrinkles on my shirt.
Plus, 100 ml water as instructed over-fills the water tank.
on February 28, 2015
Great buy for the price paid. I cn quickly steam my clothes for the office and look sharp without having to take a long time to iron. Works great on all fabric types.
If i had to mention cons, its that the water resevour is very small. I would not recoment steaming a lot of clothes in one sitting. Also the steamer can become very hot. But for my needs it works great, i quickly steam my work clothes before going to the office and its great!
on April 2, 2014
I love the lightness of this small appliance. I used it to steam some ceiling to floor drapes and it worked well, as I could not get one of those large machines to go up that far, but I could get on a ladder and easily lift this. Yes, you have to fill it often, but it's light weight features outweigh that for me. I could steam one drape panel with it, which is probably approximately one large shirt.