- Series: Professional Computer Books (Book 1)
- Paperback: 382 pages
- Publisher: Mike Murach & Associates Inc; 2nd ed. edition (February 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0911625593
- ISBN-13: 978-0911625592
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,741,362 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
DB2 for the COBOL Programmer. Part 1: An Introductory Course 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
If you are an experienced COBOL programmer with work experience using any DBMS, whether or not it is SQL based, this book will help you to become a productive DB2 programmer in a minimum amount of time.
Mr. Eckols has obviously put a great deal of thought into the book. It is organized in a straightforward manner. Most chapters end with a coding example that is kept simple to focus on the features introduced in that chapter.
In addition to the basics of SQL for DB2, this book also includes some of the possible problems and efficiency issues normally learned by trial and error.
I would highly recommend this book to all COBOL programmers who would like to learn DB2 (or SQL in general.)