|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 4.6 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||OAPO0354|
DBPOWER 2K FHD DVR 2.7-Inch LCD 150 Degree Wide Angle Dash Cam with G-Sensor, Loop Recording, HDR, Night Vision and Supports Micro SD Card upto 64GB
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HIGH RESOLUTION LENS: Built in Ambarella A7L50 Chipset+OV4689 Sensor provides you with the highest resolution possible! This DBPOWER Dash Cam for your car or other vehicle records using a DVR Recorder functioning at 2560x1080/2304x1296 Pixels at 30 FPS in FHD!
- 150° SUPER WIDE ANGLE: This DBPOWER Dash Cam is installed with a 2.7'' FHD LCD Wide-Screen monitor. It also features HDR super wide 150° super wide angle presents the widest field of view possible for you in your car! This wide dynamic range camera also adjusts automatically to bright and dark areas to adjust for and eliminate overexposure and underexposure conditions! Perfect for night time driving!
- ACCIDENT PROTECTION: Emergency Lock Button SOS & Accident Auto Detection G-Sensor Feature can lock and store current video for you! If and when someone collides with your vehicle the G-Sensor Feature will capture an image of the collision and lock and store the image within your TF Card! This feature will save you time and money!
- MEMORY & LOOPED VIDEOS: This DBPOWER Dash Cam supports up to 64GB high-capacity via TF Card (Not included)and also includes an HDMI HD output so you can save your recordings to your other devices. It's Looped Video Feature ensures you continue recording without ever missing a second! You will not have to press any buttons to restart the recording as it will just loop automatically for you!
- BATTERY LIFESPAN & WARRANTY: High Quality 250 mAh battery can withstand high and low temperatures! This ensures your DBPOWER Dash Cam does not malfunction in extreme heat or cold weather conditions while mounted to your dashboard! Your DBPOWER Dash Cam also includes a 1 Year Warranty! This is an absolutely 100% RISK FREE investment! If you decide to return you can get a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Customers who bought this item also bought
PRODUCT AND PACKAGE IN ABOVE VIDEO ALREADY UPDATED TO THE LATEST VERSION AND GREEN GIFT BOX, A NEW VIDEO WILL BE UPDATED LATER.
1296P Full HD Car DVR Dash Cam
With smooth super quality footage recording, the use of F2.0 Six-Glass lenses and the extremely sensitive OV4689 sensor ensuring excellent quality, the DBPOWER A7L50 clearly shows license plates and street signs!
Why Choose DBPOWER A7L50?
- 150° super wide angle + Looped Video Feature + automatically turns ON/OFF! Your DBPOWER Dash Cam works automatically without any human interaction!
- Superior Night Vision with F2.0 Six-Glass lenses, and unique HDR video system allows for optimum video capture during the day or at night!
- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file and collect it into the "Event" folder for you in case of emergency!
- Seamless (1/3/5 mins) Loop Recording function enables DBPOWER Dash Cam to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity automatically! You will never have to change tape or memory cards again!
- DBPOWER values it's customers more than any other company around! We emphasize customer satisfaction! Let us serve you!
Quick & Easy Setup
* Simply stamp the correct Date, Time and License ID and begin recording!
* Quick Snapshot Feature allows you to take amazing pictures in 16M pixels with the Camera button!
* Simply plug your DBPOWER Dash Cam into any TV via HDMI cable and view your video footage or pictures on a big screen!
What You Get!
1x FHD Dash Cam Car DVR Recorder
1x Car Charger
1x Dashboard Mount Bracket
1x USB Cable
1x Power Cable
1x User Instructional Manual
Top customer reviews
The company contacted me as well after this review & was sincerely concerned about resolving any issue or a refund if I felt it was defective. I'm keeping the camera, but that was a good gesture from a company that cares about its reputation & quality.
I like this camera, I do. Small, HD, easy menu, long recording length (4-6 hours based on HD settings), great instructions.
It's how the system works that bugs me a little, like not being able to keep it "off" after you turn the power off & its disconnected from car power.
This is a bit frustrating, however it's set up to power on / record in the event of movement , motion or shock. The work around I've figured out is just pop out the SD card; it will still power on, but cannot record anything. As it sits on my table at home, if I bump the table- it turns back on again trying to record. This is with the motion sensor off, mic muted, the SD card popped out & after turning the power off, or it'd be recording my life at home.
Add the "auto-off" feature (not the back screen - this is just a viewable LCD; the camera is recording still when operating - like entering a "screen-saver" mode of sorts). Press any button , the LCD comes on again for the driver's viewing). The camera is designed to turn off after no activity for 1,3 or 5 mins in the menu. If you unplug it from car power, it will turn off on its own after 1, 3 or 5 minutes based on your settings. If it stays plugged it however - it doesn't. Got two hours of video from my parked car before I realized that. Ha. Pull it down, put it away if you don't need it while parked - it will stay off, unless your car gets hit.
As far as the recording issues some have had : if it's not recording correctly, it may be the SD card. It must be a SDHC & not larger than 64GB. Format & mine works like a champ. I have it set to 5 min loops, then can select, delete or view / save which little segment I want.
You can adjust the motion sensor, timer & length of video settings in the menu as well, but where I drive so many run red-lights I leave it running (motion sensor off).
Microphone: Records sound, which I turn off. I don't want or need my internal conversations recorded while driving. It would be an eclectic mix of music, honking horns, inappropriate topics & swearing at other drivers.
The only big CON for me, solely based on where I drive: no rear facing camera. Rear endings & side swipes are common, but the camera only faces forward. Great wide angle, but I would like to have more recorded. In fairness - another camera I looked at with the rear facing feature really only was reported (reviews) to show the passengers, not clearly out the back window. Unless you drive UBER or a Taxi, pointless for me. But I still can't record being hit from the side or rear...for me, it's more of getting clipped or hit by others running red lights to cover me with the insurance company.
Few little quirks, but does its job.
A few things about operation:
Straight out of the box you simply insert a micro-SD card, mount the suction cup holder onto the windshield, and plug the cable into the camera and the cigarette lighter/power port (or matched power pack). If you want to set the date and time and the various other settings in advance you can do that before getting into your car by plugging the USB cable into a power source. Scrolling through the menu and settings is easy and really don't require the use of the instruction booklet, but the instructions are helpful in explaining some of the terms you may need to know to select the specific settings you want. If you're using a new micro-SD card I think you'll be asked to format the card, but as my card was already formatted I did not get that question. With the camera mounted and plugged in, recording will start automatically, with the red icon on the screen indicating that it's recording. You can immediately stop, or stop and start recording as you like, with the push of a single button on the side of the cam. To take single shots you simply press a different button on the side of the cam.
With some other dash cams I've found it easiest to start and stop recording by plugging in and unplugging the power cable, but with this cam and its one-button recording control it's so easy I haven't bothered using the power supply to control the recording.
Viewing and handling the photo/video files is as easy as with photos from your smart-phone.
The windshield suction clamp is very strong and secure, with the angle of the camera easily positioned, and it stays in position very well. The instructions describe how to tuck the power cable out of the way, but as I prefer to not leave the cam in my car I simply tuck the cable under the passenger side sunscreen, then dismount the suction-cup mount when I leave the car, taking everything with me or stashing it all somewhere in the car out of sight.
I know some people are skeptical about the integrity of reviews when a product is received in exchange for testing and writing a review, but other than what I can substantiate with the photos I'm posting, I've tried to stay away opinion/qualitative descriptions. What I've written truly reflects my experience with using the cam. I'm very happy with it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends. I can literally think of no cons/negatives to mention. Please see the photos to get a real feel for the quality of the images.