DBPOWER 2.7" Dash Cam, 120° Wide Angle 1080P Car On-dash Video Recorder G-sensor Vehicle Camera Camcorder with 4X Zoom Lens Motion Detection Support up to 32GB C10 Micro SD Card (Not Included)
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2.7 Inch TFT LCD Wide Screen, 120 Degree super wide angle presents the widest field of view possible for you in your car!
- Supported up to 32GB C10 Micro SD Card (Not Included), and you need to format it before using.
- Includes an HDMI HD output, looped Video Feature ensures you continue recording without ever missing a second!
- Emergency Lock Button SOS & Accident Auto Detection G-Sensor Feature can lock and store current video for you!
- 1 Year Warranty, 100% RISK FREE investment! If any questions, please contact us for solving your problem.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DBPOWER 2.7" 1080P Dash Cam Car DVR Camcorder which give you trouble-free driving experience !
- Auto Record,once the vehicle powers on, can automatically turn on and record; Automatically shuts off when the vehicle is turned off.
- G-Sensor Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature, can lock current video file and collect it into the "Event" folder for you in case of emergency!
- Loop Recording Seamless (1/3/5 mins) function enables DBPOWER Dash Cam to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity automatically. You will never have to change tape or memory cards again.
- DBPOWER values it's customers more than any other company around! Let us serve you!
Quick & Easy Setup
* Simply stamp the correct Date, Time and License ID and begin recording!
* Quick Snapshot Feature allows you to take amazing full HD pictures with the Camera button!
* Simply plug your DBPOWER Dash Cam into any TV via HDMI cable and view your video footage or pictures on a big screen!
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect DBPOWER car camera directly to your car charger while it is in use.
* Memory Card: Support up to 32GB High Speed Class 10 Micro Sd/TF Card (not included).
* We recommend formatting the SD card before use to ensure it runs smoothly.
What You Get:
Black box Dash Camera
What You Need:
32GB Class 10 Micro SD card(Not included).
2.7 inch LCD screen, Wide Angle Lens of 120°
2.Wider Viewing Angle of 120°, it will be hard to miss anything in front of the multi-layer lens, also allows it to capture more when driving.
HDMI 1.3 Output
Seamless loop recording, don't leak seconds, you will not worry about the SD card will fill up;
G-Sensor Function can automatically lock current emergency video file;
The gravity sensor detects any sudden jolt or vibration such as a collision and will auto lock that clip so its not overwritten. This is an adjustable setting and can be turned off if desired.
Parking Security Model
It still functions even when your vehicle is off. If a vibration or impact is felt, the DVR will turn on automatically, use the power from the built-in battery, and lock record 20 seconds, then power back down.
Top customer reviews
The camera system has no emergency record system that I'm aware of. It records when you plug it in, and you can tell it to record constantly in loops, or start recording "now", but there is no emergency button to say "remember the last few minutes".
The mount is truly terrible. The cam mounts into the narrowest of clips and will constantly jiggle from front to rear while driving. I had to wrap the power cord around the mount (between the ball and the cam body) to finally make this nausea inducing jiggle stop.
Card full. Yes, I format my cards via the cams menu system on inserting. Still fills up and can't seem to figure out that decades old trick that tape-based recording equipment had nailed down when the Soviet Union was still a going concern... the ability to simply re-record over the oldest files automatically.
The G-sensor is unreliable. I either got a card full of recordings every 3 minutes or so, or nothing at all.
The setup guide is very short, vague and barely intelligible.
On the positive side:
I ran a 32GB C10 card and as advertised, it ran in this unit just fine.
Video quality seems just fine. At this price point you can't expect too much, but I was pretty happy with the 1080p footage.
The audio is extremely poor but in my view that is a net positive. I want it to record the sound of impact, not the colorful words I spoke as some fellow pulled out in front of me.
If you drive a lot of miles and actually need a dashcam to protect your job and driving record, buy something else. This unit would probably be ok for a short daily commuter. Just set it to always record and pay attention to watch for the "card full" message.
Room for improvement:
This unit would be useful with the following improvements IMHO:
First, it needs an emergency button that would save the last 15-30 seconds before the press, and some seconds after. A button that was big and reliable. Even a simple switch on a short cable would be useful.
Second, a new mount. This one doesn't seem to work all that well. Even including some sort of wrap around grommet or fat rubber band to keep it steady with the current mount would work, but a properly designed mount would be better.
Third, a G-Sensor that works reliably.
Forth, a user needs the ability to adjust clip length to shorter segments. I don't need minutes of footage, just the last 30 or so seconds before an incident.
Finally, the unit needs to be able to automatically re-record over the oldest files. Yeah. Seriously.
I'm definitely returning the unit, if possible.
It's amazing how small and good quality this device is for the little price. It has very good image quality. The overall playback of the 1080FHD mode was a bit over saturated in color, but hey, for the price, this baby's a beauty! We are using a 32GB card in ours and in full record 1080FHD mode, we can get over 2.5 hours of recording before the SD card gets full.
Lacks in customer service. Look elsewhere.
Since I just got our SD card in and just played with it coming to work this morning, I will add more details to this review once we become more familiar with it. Overall the unit seems solid and if it lasts for a while, I will be happy with the purchase.
The reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is the fact that the owner's manual is virtually non-existent. There is nothing about how to set up the more advanced features in the menu, except the very basic set up such as date, time and recordings. I think it would help the seller a great deal in marketing this item if they would include full instructions on this dashcam AND check the manual for typos. It just takes away from the trust factor and professionalism of the product in general.
This camera is "intuitive", meaning that I can get started without reading all the instructions, without reading any instructions several times. (I easily searched the web for more detailed instructions, should you need them.) It is definitely not expensive, compared to the "cheapie" ($15) that I first bought whose instructions I could not decipher and whose cover was plastic, and using the first was not intuitive. In fact, I understand the workings of the first (ugh) dash cam by using the DBPOWER Dash Cam, but I will not return to ever using the first. And, it is much less than the $100 dash cam that I had planned on buying. Thanks guys.
It is sturdy and seemingly well built/looks goods. I thought that it might be small, but it really is not, considering that I do not want it to be a distraction while I am driving.