Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multim...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 5% off the $109.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$9.99 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50% brighter than ordinary led projector: dbpower lcd mini projector is ideal for home entertainment in dark, more brighter than ordinary led projectors. Not recommend for ppt or business presentation.
- UPDATED FAN SOUND AND SYSTEM: DBPOWER video projector is equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as the fan sound cut in half with noise suppression.
- AMAZING WATCHING EXPERIENCE: 32”-176” with projector distance 1.5m-5m, the best projector distance is about 2-2.5m with the image size of 130”, which can make you enjoy best watching experience.
- CONNECTING YOUR PHONE: With wireless HDMI dongle(not included), you can connect your smartphone (support MHL function)/ ipad to the projector, perfect and convenient for home entertainment.
- LEADING WARRANTY SERVICE: 3-YEAR warranty service and professional customer service & Technical Support. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Imaging Technology: TFT LCD
- Brightness: 1500 Lumens
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Projection Ratio: 1.4:1
- Native Resolution: 800x480 pixels
- Supported Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
- Keystone: Manual correction ±15°
- Screen Size: 32-176 inches
DBPOWER Mini Home Projector - Bring Big Screen Entertainment For You
The mini home projector has a projection image size of 32”-176” with projection distance 1.5m-5m, which will provides a big-screen experience whether you’re watching a movie or a football game. The image size only can be adjusted by changing the distance. The best projector distance is about 2-2.5m with the image size of 130”, which can bring big screen entertainment for you.
- 1500 Lumens
- Low Fan Noise
- Free HDMI Cable
- Mini Size, Easy to take and install
Features with upgraded LED source technology, the Mini Projector projects a clear image without inflicting the same optical harm as TVs, laptops, and tablets. This technology saves your eyes while still allowing you to enjoy movies, sports, TV.
Low Fan Noise
Equipped with double tube cooling technology with heat dispersion, as well as the fan sound cut in half with noise suppression, so the fan noise is lower than other basic LED projector, which will not influence you during watching movies or football games.
Extended Lamp Life
With an extended lamp life of an impressive 50000 hours, even if you watch a two-hour movie every day, your projector's lamp should last many years, what’s more, you can get rid of getting a replacement lamp.
Best option for you!
3-Years Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support
All purchases includes 3 YEAR Warranty & Lifetime Customer Support.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that if your DBPOWER Mini projector stops working within the warranty, which will be replaced promptly.
Any questions, please contact us from amazon message or at our official site k for assistance.
Compare to similar items
This item DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OXA USA COM||Meyoung Tech||Wsky||ELEPHAS-Direct||CiBest-US||Aelite|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||Wireless/USBx2/SD/AV/VGA/HDMI-in 3.5mm Audio out||HDMI; USB; SD; VGA; AV; Audio||vga cable, usb, hdmi||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD|
|Display Technology||LED (.Light source) +LCD (Display)||TFT LCD||LED+LCD||TFT LCD||DLP/LCD||LCD|
|Image Brightness||1500 lumens||1,200 lumen||1,500 lumen||1,200 lumen||3200 Luminous Efficiency lumen||1,000 lumen|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 12 x 4.5 in||2.95 x 7.87 x 5.71 in||5.5 x 7.1 x 2.8 in||5.63 x 7.6 x 2.68 in||4.13 x 11.22 x 8.86 in||2.77 x 8.1 x 6.04 in|
|Item Weight||2.1 lbs||1.98 lbs||2.1 lbs||1.98 lbs||4.85 lbs||1.93 lbs|
|Resolution||Support 1080p||Max 1080p||Support 1080P||Support 1080p||1080p||Support 1080P|
1. DBPOWER 1500 lumens mini video projector , do you want to have amazing watching experience at home? DBPOWER mini video projector is your best choice at a reasonable price, which has high fidelity images and focusing function. It will enhance the images to make the pictures crisp and clear through the technical processing and optimization. You can improve the focusing by adjusting the projector lens to focus on the image. 2.Specifications: Imaging technology: TFT LCD, Brightness: 1500 lumens Contrast: 1000:1, Aspect ratio: 16:10 Projection ratio: 1.4:1 Native resolution: 800X480 pixels Supported resolution: 1920X1080 pixels Keystone: Manual correction 15° Throw distance: 1.5-5M Screen size: 32-176 inches 3.Why choose DBPOWER T20 portable mini projector? Upgraded LED light technology - more bright than other projectors Updated fan sound and system - the fan noise is lower than other basic LED projectors,. Large screen experience - relax your eyes from TV, keystone function - adjust the image size to be normal. 4.Warm notices: Not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation. To connect DBPOWER mini projector with iPad or smart phone, you need a wireless HDMI adapter. For android phone which supports MHL, you need a MHL to HDMI cable, for iPhone/iPad, you need a lighting to HDMI adapter cable. To connect the mini video projector with PC/ laptop, please help adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768, which can provide the best clarify. Please note that it only provides clear image in dark room. 5. Packing contents : 1 x DBPOWER mini projector 1 x remote control (battery is not included) 1 x 3 in 1 AV cable 1 x HDMI cable 1 x user manual
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
The DBPower ships with a remote and cables, and is well packed. The unit is light in weight, but the build quality seems rigid and solid. It has physical (mechanical) adjustments for focus and keystone. The keystone adjustment is optical and not as good as a digital control, but it could help a bit in a challenging positioning situation. The projector has plenty of connection ports, and even a powered USB port for charging a device. A nice touch is having IR ports for the remote on both the front and rear of the unit.
I tested the projector on a MacBook Pro (2014 model) using an HDMI connection. The projected output is slightly color shifted compared to the source, which is very common, but looks good, and I saw no artifacts with full motion video. The manual seems to claim a max distance of 500cm (16+ feet) from the display surface. Because of my home setup, it’s easy to test a floor-to-ceiling distance of about 20 feet, greater the stated max, and while the output was not the brightest, it was passable. When projected on a wall from around 6 to 10 feet, the result was plenty bright, quite suitable for watching movies, etc. The projected image will be best when the environment is as dark as possible (the manual also mentions this).
My laptop offered the following resolutions with this projector (using HDMI): 800x600, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. The only setting that didn’t work so well was 1080i, primarily because of text rendering. The manual states the unit is not intended for business presentations, which is likely because text appears somewhat aliased (jagged), but when the laptop is set to 800x600 resolution, text is quite readable, if not smooth.
Another nice benefit of the purchase was receiving a customer support email from DBPower BEFORE receiving the unit, mentioning issues that *could* be encountered with the projector, how to address problems, and in which cases they will simply replace the projector with a new one. They also include warranty and contact cards in the package explaining how to contact the company. They appear to stand behind the sale of the product.
- Bright picture in standard 6 to 10 foot placement, passable up to 20 feet
- IR receivers located on both the front and rear of the unit
- Accepts input sources from USB, HDMI, SD, AV and VGA
- Included remote, cables, lens cover, front height adjustment
- Detailed customer support
- Optical keystone is not very useful
- Aliased text display
- System menus are a little funky
- No batteries included for remote
Overall, the DBPower is good value for the price and I’m satisfied with the purchase.
I've included two very short video that shows the projection of the digital files onto uncarved pumpkins - as you can see - this projector did a wonderful job! Would recommend it highly.
------ end of original review -------
One More Thing... they have excellent customer service. When they saw my original "Three Star" review they immediately reached out to me via e-mail and wanted to know if they could do anything for me to fix my issue, they even offered me a discount to the price I paid to make it up to me or return the unit for a full refund.
The following is my response to their e-mail, sent on 2/8/2017
"Thank you for your e-mail and your concern. I appreciate the gesture.
As for the unit, I can work with it, as I stated "it gets the job done". I use it for a basic video presentation.
I think my expectations were high as to the quality of the picture. The demo video that is linked to the Amazon page for your projector is what sold me on the product. The unit in the video looked like it gave off a clear vivid, crisp powerful picture in the video. According to my perception I was not able to get that same quality image that I saw in that video, hence my review. I tried to express my experience in my review that my expectations might have been too high, beyond the units performance level, which directly lead to my disappointment.
I appreciate your gesture of the XX% discount. I don't feel right about returning a product that I have opened and used. I made the purchase, I opened the product and I used it therefore I will keep it. Respectfully, your willingness to give me a XX% discount is a kind gesture. I don't think is necessary, I willingly and fairly paid for your product at the listed price, opened it and used it, that's business. There appears to be nothing operationally wrong with the product, its new, it works, nothing appears to be defective and nothing appears to be broken. I am just disappointed in the picture quality that's all, the video review said you can "expect to have a good picture" and that its "gonna look really, really good" so that's what I was expecting.
Thank you for your customer service and your managers gesture."
------------ End of e-mail response dated 2/8/2017 ------------
My experience with their customer service department was exceptional which in turn I came back and willingly change my review rating to a strong "Four Stars"