DBPOWER EX5000 Action Camera , 14MP 1080P HD WiFi Waterproof Sports Cam 2 Inch LCD Screen , 170 Degree Wide Angle Lens , 98ft Underwater DV Camcorder With 16 Accessories Kits (A-Action camera)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REAL 1080P 30 FPS FULL-HD SPORTS CAMERA: Capture it all with this pocket-sized portable action camera that offers real 1080P HD 30 fps recording and 14-megapixel photos for awesome image quality. It can also record 720p 30 fps or WVGA or VGA. This camera guarantees you lifelike videos with high detail. Get creative and capture and share your world in high definition anywhere.
- 2-INCH HD LCD DISPLAY & 170° ULTRA WIDE-ANGLE LENS: The 2" HD LCD screen allows you to playback your captured video, as well as offering a convenient and easy way to both frame and shoot your videos. The 170° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more.
- BUILT-IN WI-FI, APP & LONG OPERATING TIME: Sharing & editing videos and images taken on an action camera has never been easier with the free app (FinalCam). Download it to your smartphone or tablet then connect with this camera’s Wi-Fi. You can take full control of the camera through the app for ultimate versatility. 2 rechargeable 900mAh batteries, double recording time and double enjoyment. A fully charged battery can record for about 90 mins. (Actual recording time depends on selected functions)
- WATERPROOF TO DEPTHS OF 30 METERS: The included durable waterproof case can endure depths of up to 30 meters. Place your DBPOWER action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it. Then you can capture all your water sports action such as diving, swimming, rafting, surfing and snorkeling, etc.
- MULTIPLE MOUNTS AND ACCESSORIES: Comes with a multitude of fascinating mounts and accessories, making the camera available to shoot many kinds of sports, such as cycling, motorcycling, driving, running, climbing, diving, skiing and snorkeling etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Durable by design, ex5000 action camera is waterproof up to 90ft(30m) with case
4X digital zoon function
This action camera is customized with a zoom feature ranging from 1X to 4X by long pressing the "UP" and "Down"
Anti-Shake technology Camera built-in intelligent anti shake Technology, smart image stabilization, riding, rating, skinng, racing and other high-speed operation cam also shoot clear, avoid hand shaking clap a fuzzy picture.
Wear it. Mount it. Love it. Capture lift in a whole new way with 16+ ex5000 mounts and accessories, includingBicycle Mount, Helmet Mount, Multi-functionClip and more.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had ZERO expectations for this little guy. I have a variety of cameras, SLR, Old school 30 gig HD cam, a couple of gopros, so I kind of just bought this to compare. I was very surprised when this arrived. Camera was packed in black box... Camera itself was shipped in waterproof case that is extremely well built. Small amount of mounting hardware, straps, sticky tapes, etc.... kind of a relief considering everyone of these things now comes with 300 mounts/straps/waterproof this etc... and the stuff kind of piles up....so the minimal needed to make this work pretty much everywhere was good....all of it fit in the black shipping box. Extra battery. No SD card. The camera itself felt a little cheap, kind of light. No cover for the connection/sd card port which was a bit bothersome, this does not have a swipe screen as some of the other higher end cams have but the navigation is fairly easy to get a grip on. The manual inside the box is "try to understand" type of Chinese, but ultimately helpful to a degree, especially for quick start up.
OK... batteries charged, lets take this for a spin. Several recording modes. Good. Actually has a sloppy zoom but it works-even though quality suffers at higher zoom. anti shake...various other settings, motion detection? Wow... wait... it seems to be more of "If the camera moves it will start recording," not external motion detection.. still interesting. Audio quality is what should be expected but anything can be made better with cheap video editing software right?
Inside had a few issues... when panning away from light source image suffered more than a bit with changes in color and gaininess even at higher resolution.
Didn't try wifi...... never had a chance.
I finished the outside testing, popped the sd card into adapter and played back on laptop... there in the lower middle of ALL outside video captures was a small pixelated blur....small but noticeable. At first I thought it was glare but it stayed put... not on lens.... blew up vid and yup..... apparently bad pixels or burn area... very small but that was enough to send it back.
OK.... what do you want for $50.00? I think this is a pretty good buy for that price. For another $10 or $20 you can get the 4k version.
Other than that upgrade they all pretty much do the same thing with the same qualities. Is Animal Planet going to change suppliers for their drone and remote shots? Doubtful. Will this suffice as a cheap replacement for the everyday user of these things? Probably.
I plan on trying another one to see if that blur or missing pixel is inherent for the camera or a one time thing. If not... great... I'll add it to the collection.
Anyway, can't recommend this thing enough.
Just finished a trip to the Tahiti island group, and LOVED this. Great underwater pics, and great above water pics. Love that it has a built-in screen, but it's sometimes hard to see when it's recording (while underwater or in bright light), since the indicator at the top of the display isn't that big. No biggie though. My only drawback would be that I need to buy a NON-underwater case for it, as the one it comes with is the underwater one, which doesn't let in much sound (obviously, since it's air/water tight. Attached are some pics and videos.
For the price, AWESOME camera.
Top international reviews
Other than that.. it does NOT come with an sd card ( so an extra $25 ) and I didn’t use all the paraphernalia it comes with except the waterproof case. Which IS great and very sturdy and protects the camera very well
The packaging is great. It looks more expensive than it is, except it just didn’t last.
I took it apart to try to fix it so I guess I can’t return it. Lesson learned. You get what you pay for.