- Receive 1 Green Scuba Diving Snorkel Set free when you purchase 1 or more X400W FPV Drone offered by Nova Tech US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Kids Diving Snorkel Set L/XL free when you purchase 1 or more X400W FPV Drone offered by Nova Tech US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Blue Scuba Diving Snorkel Set free when you purchase 1 or more X400W FPV Drone offered by Nova Tech US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on BIG DEAL 4K Sport Action Camera 16MP WIFI when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Nova Tech US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Nova Tech US. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
DBPOWER MJX X400W FPV Drone with Wifi Camera Live Video Headless Mode 2.4GHz 4 Chanel 6 Axis Gyro RTF RC Quadcopter, Compatible with 3D VR Headset
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.01 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- HEADLESS MODE: Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction, by using Headless, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your remote controller; Charging time: about 120 minutes (USB Charging)
- 3D SPLIT SCREEN DISPLAY: Compatible with 3D VR HEADSET on MJX FPV APP, use your own VR HEADSET (NOT INCLUDED) to see the world in a different way
- FPV REAL TIME TRANSMISSION: Connect your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, thus enjoy the world above the horizon
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY: Control the X400W drone from 100 meters away and with the high capacity volume battery, you can fly your drone up to 8-9 minutes, for More Accessories, search ASIN --- Motors: B01D1I3WDE, Blades: B01D1I7280 Batteries: B01D1HUO3G B01D1HN4JW
- ONE KEY 3D ROLL: With the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system, it can fly very stable and take better pictures and it can finish the 3D roll with one key, it is very easy to use even for the beginner
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
3D Split Screen Function
Compatible with 3D VR Headset on MJX FPV APP: The updated 3D split screen function will makes you see the world in a different way.
FPV Real-time Transmission
With the built-in wifi module, you can see exactly what your camera sees with a live video on your mobile device via the App.
The photo and video can be stored both on the mobile App and the TF card with Hi-Fi, so that you can share it with your friends anywhere you want.
- User-friendly interface for controlling the camera and flight settings
- Snap photos and record videos which will be stored on your mobile device
This quadcopter supports the headless mode, in which you don't have to worry about the orientation of the quadcopter when it is flying.
Plug-in Interface Replacement Motors
It can save your time and money with the plug-in interface replacement motor. Never worry about the dead motors!
6-Axis Gyro Technology
6 Axis Gyro with posture control - Integrated design guarantee the precise positioning of the drone.
Safe, easy, and fun to fly, the DBPOWER MJX X400W drone makes it possible for everyone to reach for the sky.
Headless Mode for beginners
Headless mode is basically a method implemented on a drone that allows you to give up worrying about orientation altogether. Simply speaking, when you choose a headless mode, your drone will go to left when you pull the left transmitter stick and go to right when you pull the right all the time, regardless where your drone is pointing at.
Your Flying Camera
See exactly what your camera sees with a live video feed right on your mobile device. The X400W quadcopter gives you an all new perspective of sports, parties, and family events with a built-in camera that captures photos.
* Drone Size: 30*30*7.5 cm
* Drone Weight: 112G
* Drone battery: 3.7V 750 mAh Li-po battery
* Charging time: about 120 minutes (USB Charging)
* Flying time: about 8-9 minutes
* Control distance: About 100 meters
* Support mobile device: IOS / Android system
* Real-time shooting function: Yes
* Headless mode: Yes
* Light: Led light makes it beautiful at night
* Transmitter Battery: 3 x AA Battery (not included)
1*Quadcopter with camera
1*3.7V 750mAh battery
1*USB charging cable
4*Spare propeller blades
More Accessories, Search ASIN Below:
Batteries: B01D1HUO3G B01D1HN4JW
Protective Guard: B01D1ILPCO
Landing Gear: B01D1IIA18
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
To start out, of course this drone takes some assembly but not to much. The screwdriver is supplied which is nice. Extra blades are also included and it comes with 4 already installed. BE careful not to open the spare blades parts bag and lose the 4 tiny screws in there. They are not bagged in a zip lock and can easily fall out. It was nice to see them included! You will have to install the blade guards. The screws are tiny watch for those in the bag too. They do not want to go in easy so take your time and eventually you will get them in. After the guards are put on your drone becomes 15 inches across. Without the guards its a 10 " span. The propellers are 5 1/4 " long. They are completely white. I would like to have seen some color variation on them but I guess you can always get creative and paint them. The bird is nearly all white with the exception of a few small decals.
This does come with a battery. It is a little hard to get in.You will find it installed but not plugged in. There is a small screw that holds the battery door shut, but I have found it is easier just to leave the screw out as the door stays tightly closed on its own. You will probably lose it in the field when changing batteries anyway.
They also give you a USB charger device. You can't see the light built into the USB that plugs into your computer or charging device but trust me when the battery is charged it will light up.
You will have to install the landing gear it just snaps in 4 holes on each side. Make sure the long part of the gear faces the nose of the quad when installing. There is also a black piece attached to one of the landing gear and you need to carefully push in the antenna here. Most people that have flown drones know how to pair the controller with the drone but the manual makes it seem like this will be automatic. Its not. The normal up and down on the throttle will pair it and you will get a solid green light on the controller. The manual is not badly written but you can tell English was not their first language. There are some errors in the manual for directions also. It tells you to trim out the drone settings to the middle. Well there is NO screen on the controller to do so. So that can not be done until you do a first fly and on a calm day!
The manual also tells you on page 10 to enter headless mode by pressing the RIGHT top button when in fact its the LEFT top.And there are 2 top left buttons so make sure you carefully read the manual! It also says that after you hold this button for 2 seconds there will be letters of STICK MOD on the LCD screen, BUT there is NO LCD screen.
If you have a smart phone or an Apple your in for a treat. This has wifi and it works great. The software is simple but yet functional. Apple users can get it at the app store searching for MJX C4005 FPV.
Android users must go to the website at mjxrc and search for the droid version with the same file name. The app is about 38 MB and nicely installs on an external sd card on your phone if you have one. It doesn't demand your main storage at least not on an android phone anyway.
You can take photos while flying. Watch your flight in real time with only a slight delay in video and of course you can take video. I wish I had a VR headset to try it out in. The app allows you to switch to 3d. That would be so fun but you might get carried away and your Quad might fly far away on you. Good to have a spotter with you if your going to fly VR HAHA.
I do wish I could try out the Upgrade version of this Quad.MJX X400-V2. I would love to try the remote with the screen feature.
But this baby has some bells and whistles too. Headless mode. Return to home or 1 key return....The manual contradicts itself and says it has 3 speeds but then says it has two speeds in another area. Page 3 says 2 flight modes low and high but page 9 states low medium and high speed. I honestly forgot to try it.
I love the lights on this drone. You can remotely shut them off if you want. But they are pretty Blue in the front and orange in the back. I flew in the dark and it looked cool. It can do manual rolls in high speed or key rolls in any speed. For the price I think it was well worth it!
After using it a couple of times here is his thought pros/cons in no particular order...
Good stability, not great camera quality, small parts easy to lose, lights on drone make it easy to see at night but night camera is terrible, 1st person view pretty responsive.
Overall for the price it is a fun little drone for someone to try out. The fancy more expensive ones might last longer and do more but we are just fiddling around kinda like playing with remote control cars.