YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on February 10, 2013
I'm a huge Harley Quinn fan so when I saw this my eyes lit up! I bought it and it came fast as promised (Thanx amazon prime!) but it lost a few points in its awesome appeal. At first I got scared I broke off the "jester hat" but apparently, it's made to come off and reattach it. There was a memo from the company that this was done to make the case and your phone be a little smaller and probably to prevent breaking in someone's bag, purse, or pocket. When I take off the jester hat, the Harley case just looks funny. I keep it on mostly but a lot of the times it falls off bc it doesn't want to keep attached to the holes in the phone where it snaps in place. I thought about super glue but with my luck it would break and then I'd be screwed.

The reason this gets only 4 stars is bc of the flash on my iPhone 4. When I take a picture with the flash on, it creates a red burst of color on the picture so I guess I can only take pictures during the day with the flash off. If you use your phone for lots of pictures and use the flash often, don't get this case. You'll be upset and annoyed. I can learn to deal since I don't use the flash often. I just see this as a draw back for others who might want this case. Hope this review helps! Happy shopping!
on March 6, 2013
Case came in the mail in perfect condition, only issues were the lart of harleys hat that was detailed as "removable" actual is not. Had to super glue it to make permanent. Also there is no opening on the left of the case to turn the ringer/vibrate switch on and off, it is completely covered wich causes a big problem when in the movie theatre and you cant turn the ringer off without the removing the case. Which also at times can be troublesome, but overall a great product. Now can you make them for iphone 5?
on December 14, 2014
Was using a grffin survivor series case for several years but the built it severely needed replacement. This cover goes on so easily not sure exactly why others are complaining as it simply slides on and off your phone, no instructions were provided but you really shouldn't need any for this. Her head separates from the body and they interlock on your phone. You don't have access to the mute switch but if I'm somewhere I don't want disturbance I'm going to turn my phone off so doesn't bother me any. Yes, it gives photos taken with flash a red filter. My biggest disappointment is the material this is made of becomes discolored easily, within a day the white, pink, and red areas were collecting darkened areas. If I had known this I would have done a clear coat over the top to try and protect the colors and they seem to now be set in.

Pros:
Cute
Easily to install and remove
Does not muffle speakers
Screen has full access

Cons:
Accessability to some features (flash, mute switch)
Easily stained surface material
Not as protective as other cases (if you ted to drop phone a lot)
on January 28, 2015
This case is really cute, and I love Harley Quinn! I was a little disappointed with it, however. The case is pretty sturdy and will probably be good for drops, but I'm concerned about the front of the case. The front lies flush with the screen, so there is no overlap and absolutely NO protection at all for the screen. For me personally, that's why I buy and use cases in the first place! Plus, it says her jester hat is removable but I have yet to be able to pry it off to remove it. Overall I'm pretty happy with my Harley case, but would have liked more protection for my actual phone screen!
on January 30, 2014
I'm a huge fan of Harley and just about died when I saw this case.It is bulky but I suspected as much from the picture.
Pros- Received it quickly. Not made out of rubber, so it offers a bit more protection.
Cons- The hat thing came off and I had to superglue it.
It took me a while to figure out how to take off, if you press on her stomach( or right where the lines meet on her costume) at the same time you pull her head the case comes off.
Overall a fairly good buy.
on February 13, 2015
I like this case for what it is - a cute statement piece. Functionally speaking, it works okay, but logistically speaking as an iPhone case this thing is beyond ridiculous. Provides virtually no protection for your phone, likely too big to fit inside a pocket unless you have huge ones, and I constantly worried about sticking it in my purse for fear one of the sides of the hat would snap off. When I went to take this thing off my phone it took nearly 10 minutes to figure out... but maybe that was just me.
on May 2, 2016
i love harley quinn...love this case..it fits perfectly and its a statement piece i carry everyday...lots of "where did you get that...its so cool" and then i get the opportunity to talk about amazon
on January 23, 2014
This is adorable, but I took off the "ears" part of her hat as per the instructions that came with it, and after that they go back on (like it fits into the pegs) but it doesn't stay on anymore. Would be really cute if I hadn't taken them off in the first place... may re-glue them down permanently. It certainly is a BIG phone case though, so definitely don't use if you're used to putting the phone in your (small/tight) pockets.
on August 20, 2013
This case is good, but the white part needs to be kept very clean, or else it will take the color of whatever it touches, it is a really hard plastic material, and since this is a gift to my girlfriend its more of a style case, pretty bulky, but it works for her and she loves it. also one thing to note it that her little hat piece on the top, it says its removable in the box and you can put it back on, but it is glues on and you cannot re affix it to the case, so that was slightly cheap to me for 30 dollar case.
on February 5, 2015
this is a devilishly cute little case, i had it on my phone when we went to comic-con and i was dressed as Harley Quinn. I have since got an iphone 5 though...i wish this case was available int hat size too :(