|Price:||$13.80 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Shell: 100% Acrylic; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 8 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HZI8CK
- Item model number: EMBT1057-CHARCOAL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 23, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They shipped me a replacement/non defective beanie when I contacted them and did not make me go through the hassle of returning it.
Eye holes are nice and big though and do not limit vision like other hats of this ilk I've seen.
Only complaint: the nose is just a touch off center, but it doesn't change the quality or comfort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks great in picture, but when I put it on it looks more like a demon than it does Batman :(Published 8 months ago by TheDuctTapeMan
I don't think it should be considered "Men's Accessories" more like child.Published 8 months ago by Melissa
it's a decent hat. warm, fun for a novelty, but the ears need some structure to stand up and the eye holes are close enough to be functional but just far apart enough to make the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Ian Hamilton
Wear it to the park on my evening walk, and all are amazed...I love it! Fits great.Published 18 months ago by godzilla
Fit great for an 11 year old with adverage size head With plenty of room. I'm sure it would fit an adult as well no problem. Love itPublished 18 months ago by Thee Awesomest
Not only did this hat give me purpose in life but now I feel fully equipped to avenge my parents death.Published 19 months ago by Banjo Thompson
This is an excellent hat and I recommend it to all. Here's my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yIGcSqoGg&feature=youtu.bePublished 19 months ago by Matt