|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 5.2 x 1.5 inches|
|Size||4 Rolls (17.71"x78")|
|Item Package Quantity||4|
Other Sellers on Amazon
DC Fix d-c-fix Self-Adhesive Film, Grey Marble (4 Rolls (17.71"x78"))
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Black Grey Granite Look Marble Effect Contact Paper Film Vinyl Self Adhesive Peel-stick Counter Top (2' X 9.84 ft)
Kitchen anti-oil White Roll Kitchen wallpaper countertop cabinet furniture renovated marble contact paper waterproof thick self-adhesive wallpaper marble liner practicalWs (17.71 “x78.7”)
Con-Tact Brand Creative Covering Self-Adhesive Shelf and Drawer Liner, 18-Inches by 9-Feet, Marble White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home & Wall Decor||VERY BERRY STICKER US||Best Gift Shop PracticalWs||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.1 x 2.1 x 24.2 in||17.71 x 1.3 x 1.3 in||1.5 x 18 x 1.5 in|
Decorate your kitchen or bathroom in a misty marble texture. This easy to use adhesive film adds a shiny new finish on plain flat surfaces. A mixture of greys and whites float beautifully together, bringing a wonderful new aesthetic to your home. Each pack comes on a 17.7in X 78.7in Roll
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Great quality (made in Germany)
- Looks like marble even from up close- great for quick remodeling in bathrooms, dressers, and smaller tables.
- Forgiving to unpeel (small sections at a time) and fix mistakes when installing
- Easy to cut with an x-acto knife for precise edges around sinks etc.
- MAKE SURE TO REALLY CLEAN YOUR SURFACE (any stray dust, small dirt, or exposed imperfections will show through as tiny bumps).
- A bit tedious to install (but hey, if it were easy to do it well, everyone would do it).
- Cannot use it on long surfaces due to the abrupt finish (only about 17in wide). SO NO LONG KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS.
- If you unstick an entire sheet at once, you would have to throw it away.
- Does not stick to unfinished/unsanded/unpainted surfaces (such as the bottom of a countertop- try applying some coats of paint first but even then I found it unstick).
- Use a credit card to smooth out AS YOU GO and to clear air bubbles. (Don't press down too hard because it will scratch).
- If you cristen it too much when unpeeling or moving it, the crease will show when flattened (not really a con because it is expected). People who are not detail oriented won't notice.
- If applicable, cut horizontal and vertical pieces separately (i.e. countertop and backsplash will be 2 pieces). The longer a piece is going from vertical to horizontal surface, the more unfixable air bubbles will be.
So, after too many YouTube videos to ignore recommended this product, I decided to give it a try. My initial plan was to redo the kitchen, but the 4 rolls were more than enough to do a bathroom, and then, wonders never cease, it was just enough to do the second bathroom as well (it did require using the trimmings, but it's not noticeable unless you're looking for it). So, what I'm saying is that YOU GET A LOT of square footage for the money.
I put this up at the end of December 2016. I have NOT had any ANY issues with it peeling, ripping, slipping or in any way disappointing me :) I am not as careful with it as I believe I should be - I cut food directly on it sometimes, I get a ton of water on it around the seams of the sinks, I sometimes leave things that will stain on it (tomato sauce, curry...), and I generally put this contact paper through the paces. It performs beautifully, doesn't cut, doesn't budge, and with a little bleach on my cleaning cloth, the stains wipe right off (or buff out in the case of curry). Love love love.
Plus, when I go to move out, they peel right up and management can get back their yucky counter-tops like new.
used in on a shelf (just the top part) and it was decent. I'd say it's good for little things. If you have little patience, it's good for.... nothing maybe. I think It'd be great wrapping paper for someone you don't like. ;-) JK