|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $199.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.99" from arch
- Lace-up leather sneaker with multiple brand callouts featuring padding at collar and drainage ports at medial side
- Performance cup sole
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This style boasts DC's exclusive construction technique, DGT, and has a foam padded tongue and collar for added comfort & support.
When you want to look good in a shoe that's actually made for your board, you know DC has your back, Pure and simple. With ample padding through the tongue and collar along with durable leather upper and a grippy rubber sole, this shoe is ready to perform. Distinctive logo detailing gives you the finish you want.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005BW8DT2
- Item model number: PURE-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
BE REALLY CAREFUL WITH THIS SHOES, ORDER HALF OR ONE SIZE BIGGER THAN THE SIZE YOU ALWAYS USE
1. This exact model has a small grip circle at the bottom which surprisingly have a bit of grip on oily and greasy surfaces (of course with proper balance and sense, i do not recommend to someone who is not familiar with such surfaces).
2. Comfortable over all, wide so my foot toes don't feel tight.
3. Has 2 small "breather" holes on the side that are EXTREME help on odor and sweat. And by EXTREME i mean almost rid completely.
I use them everywhere. and i mean everywhere.
Good looking, Good Price. Cant Complain.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tries a lot of different shoes before DC and many since my first pair .... I still have my first pair of DCs ..... Never buying any other shoe brand at full price again.Published 9 hours ago by lizz
Not a 15 more like a 12! Ridiculous :( not well made like the ones I bought from the mall! Think these was made in china. What a disappointment!Published 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
They arrived fast, in good condition. Of course, they're white, so I'm not expecting them to be as fresh and clean as they are now for long, but I'll buy these shoes over and over... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jaeemg Bevgg
i bought these shoes in the same size and noticed they fit a little looser. maybe for people who are used to vans, buying a half size down would be appropriate.Published 1 day ago by Mark Whitebread
They are a little uncomfortable but for a few dollars more you can purchase Dr. Scholl's inserts. I will purchase them again and again.Published 1 day ago by Tiffany Clark
I bought these for my husband for his birthday. I was a little weird to buy them online since I couldn't physically see them. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amy Cleary
Shoes are a little snug but I'm sure they'll loosen up a bit after wearing them for a week or two.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer