|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.51 - $82.67 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Low-top skate shoe with lace-up vamp and logo overlay at counter
- Vent holes for breathability
- Lightweight mesh tongue
- Pill pattern tread
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Dc most popular skate shoe, the court graffik offers a pillow of cushioned panels for maximum protection on and off the board.
Enjoy the cool, casual ease of DC's Court Graffik sneaker. Featured in sturdy leather with strong stitching and hip graphics, this shoe has also has plenty of padding for the comfort and support you need when you're practicing your most difficult tricks.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000TGPR4O
- Item model number: COURT GRAFFIK-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 1969
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It's odd to me that I wear an 8 in women's, and a 7.5 in these men's shoes- but they are very cute and extremely comfortable, so I have no complaints.
I'm on my feet all day at work where the floors are solid concrete, but I can wear these shoes and my feet won't hurt, even after a 12 hour shift!
One year update.. they are still holding up strong nothing has fallen off and the only damage is from me slipping my foot in and out still not major damage. it's been average wear and tear nothing extreme just some snow rain and walking from everyday life
It recommended a 6.5 and these shoes fit great and the predictor was dead on with it feeling looser in the width.
The shoes a a great gray color. They are very comfortable. It'll take some time to get used to the enormous tongue but I've worn them comfortably for 10+ hours a day without the urge to take them off.
Amazon has definitely stepped up the shoe buying experience with the 3d modeling. And I can't complain about the shoes themselves!