- 100% Textile
- Rubber sole
- Full bootie construction for secure fit
- Internal toecap reinforcement for structure
- UNILITE midsole for lightweight comfort and support
- ORTHOLITE footbed to provide superior cushoining
- Rubber outsole pods for traction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Special features include: micro suede and mesh upper.
Dc recognizes the fusion between art and skateboarding, taking footwear to the next level. Delivering uncompromising comfort, durability, and eye-catching fashion, dc is the source for everyday and technical skateboarding footwear.
- Package Dimensions : 13.2 x 7.9 x 4.8 inches; 7 Ounces
- Item model number : Heathrow Unisex Skate Shoe-U
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : DC Shoes
- ASIN : B00YDLPNC2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Active usage, I've worn them to the gym, flat land biking, and at work (climbing equipment and jumping off 5-7ft). They're pretty solid at basically anything I'm throwing at them.
Comfortable wise, these are incredibly light and flex with ease, so you're good to go right out of the box. Grip is pretty good on any surface, but wet VCT/ceramic tiles are a bit more than these shoes can handle.
Overall, these shoes are great for regular usage and boarding/BMX.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on June 2, 2017