|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$22.79 - $112.63 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Cup sole
- Vent holes
- Lightweight mesh tongue
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Special features include: foam padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
DC offers a Saturday style slam dunk in the Net sneaker. This board-ready offering boasts a generously padded collar and tongue for extra cush and a muted leather upper that translates easily from pavement to pub. A high-walled rubber sole grants old-school appeal as well as falter-free swagger wherever the weekend takes you in DC.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004LWZR38
- Item model number: NET-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 5, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The shoe is comfortable but has no real arch support, so if you are going to walk Disney get some Gel insoles. I spray mine with a waterproofing spray as i live in Oregon. I bought this pair as i wore the sole out on my last pair.
Note: This last pair seemed just a little smaller that the last, i will see when they have been broke in.