Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
DC recognizes the fusion between art and skateboarding, taking footwear to the next level. Delivering uncompromising comfort, durability, and eye-catching fashion, DC is the source for everyday and technical skateboarding footwear.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B006OXR9Q0
- Item model number: SCOUT 13-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Super Quick and easy lacing, just turn the knob
* Good Flex for Park and All mountain
* The tongue of the boot would not stay in place. It would slide around to the side of my leg.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The tongue slides so you have to adjust it after every run. TERRIBLE boot , im very disappointed.Published 21 months ago by Keola
I have always used boots with laces and was skeptical of the new lace system, but it is awesome!!! Its way faster, easier, and more secure than laces.Published on February 10, 2014 by Devin O'Brien
The boots fit well on my 94 pound 10 year old, and it appeared to be well made. He is an intermediate snowboarder who just learned last year. Read morePublished on December 10, 2013 by Samuel Andrews
Still a great boot, im a size 11 and ordered a 11.5 and my feet were touching the toe of the boot. Size 12 fit perfectly. Still a great boot that i give it 5 starsPublished on November 20, 2013 by Joshua Rivera