|Price:||$131.95 - $275.31 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Paired with our cushy
- Made in USA or Imported
- Scout Snowboarding Boot
- BOA H3 Coiler Closure System
- RED Liner + Foundation UNILITE Outsole
- Upper: Synthetic / Lining: Textile / Outsole: Eva
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Scout boasts a BOA Coiler closure, making it fast and easy to dial in custom comfort. Paired with our cushy, UNILITE Foundation outsole, the Scout offers all mountain, all-season performance at an incredible value.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01JRTB7TM
- Item model number: ADYO100020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After just two uses, the seams near the BOA system have started coming undone on my right boot. I'm upset by the quality of these boots as they came well reviewed. I'm really unhappy that they have begun falling apart already after barely using them. I wouldn't purchase these again.
In the past, putting on lace-up snowboard boots would be my most dreaded part of the day. I had a really crappy pair that took almost five minutes a boot to put on. Every minute truly sucked. With these, it takes about 60 seconds to put your foot in, tighten the inner part of the boot, and tighten the BOA coiler. With practice, you're ready to rock in under a few minutes. Need a little extra tightness on the mountain? A few turns on the BOA coiler and you're good to go. It's seriously worth every penny. I wish I bought these earlier.
left boot fit well and flexed uniformly.
but right boot creased and put painful pressure on my instep. had to return.
hope I just got a bad one