Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DC Men's Tonik Skate Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Price:$17.70 - $150.13

on August 14, 2015
These shoes are comfortable and fit well, but they are not at all durable! I have been wearing them for only 5 months and they are already falling apart. Granted I walk a lot, but skate shoes are supposed to be built to stand up to hard and heavy use (you know, like skateboarding...) and these absolutely do not. The upper has separated from the sole in several places, the plastic lining is broken and poking through, there is a hole worn through the sole, and the heelcups are completely worn away with broken bare plastic showing. Remember, all this is after less than 6 months.

For what I paid ($13) I couldn't care less because for $13 I'll happily just buy a new pair every 5 months, but if you are paying more than that I do not think these shoes are a good deal.
review image
on May 7, 2015
I bought these because they were DC and I could wear them to work. Big mistake! They hurt my feet after a couple hours and only lasted about 6 weeks before the soles started to come off and the top ripped. Maybe they would be good for someone with an office job, but if you walk a lot or bend down a lot you should probably go with a different shoe.
on May 31, 2016
In the first shipping I just got 1 shoe, but they apologize for that and send my another pair of shoes that arrived the next day. The shoes look and feel good (dc shoes :) ) so I'm happy with the product.
Quick response to solve the problem..
review image review image review image
on March 8, 2016
I have never worn this style of shoe before. Consequently, I did not order them large enough. The toe area is very narrow, I mean very, very narrow. When I first tried them on, I thought I was going to have to send them back. I decided to try them out for a day and I'm glad i did. They are starting to loosen up a little and getting more comfortable every day. I ordered a half size up, but I should have went a whole size up since there were no width options available when I ordered. I wear them with thin socks and lace them very loosely and they are fine for what I need them for, which is sitting at a desk all day. These shoes have little to no arch support, but that is the style. Again, I am sitting more than standing so this is not a problem with me. If these go on sale again, I will definitely pick up another pair. I love the look of these shoes.
on May 30, 2016
Was wearing them inside to try them.
Sole is so thin (especially heel), my feet started to hurt after just one hour.
After 8h, they feel worse than my 2y old adidas (worn 5 days a week) or my 10$ crocks clones that i use inside the house.

I knew not to expect much, but shoes i cant even wear for 1-2h, e.g. when going grocery shopping, are useless.
on February 10, 2016
Good cheap vulcanized skate shoe! Sole is sooo thin but I love the board feel. If you're bombing stairs you may want some thicker insoles or different shoe! Fits a lil big but still snug with laces tied.

Saw one review that these are not durable after the person wore them for 5 months....any shoe will bust open if you have wide enough feet and a gait that isn't perfect, especially after months of use. These are SKATE shoes, and the ones priced at less than 30 are DIRT CHEAP considering they have triple stitching which is nearly impossible to find on a modern style skate shoe (aka NOT a tech shoe). I've skated these HARD about 5 times and they didn't even show wear for the first 2 sessions. However I'd say these are average durability (as in they'll last 2-3 weeks with avg. Skating) apart from that extra stitch which makes a BIG difference!
on September 13, 2015
Exactly what I wanted ! Fit is perfect , love love these shoes !
The above was written 3 months ago
Today what started as a small tear about one month ago, has turned into a full blow out ! Shoes should last longer that 3 months !!! Especially considering I don't wear the same shoes daily! Cheap material I take back my 5 star rating and say boooo!
review image
on October 13, 2015
For the past ten years Ive been buying DC sneakers for my nephew. He lives in Southamerica, so weight is really important for me since I have travel with them. From all the many DC sneakers I have bought him this are the lightests. The black ones are deep jet black andbof great quality. Would buy them again
on August 13, 2016
Good quality skate shoes. They do not provide arch support, are not good for hiking, are not running shoes, and probably not what you want for basketball. But the are durable and well made. I am not a skater, but have always like this style of shoe, as it is a simple design and made to take a beating.
on December 29, 2015
I've always loved DC skate shoes, not just for the simplistic and enjoyable styles, but also because of their perfect fit. I've been wearing them for years now and haven't had any issues. They're very durable and comfortable.