|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.00 - $70.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Higher foxtaping for a distinct look and feel
- 6 oz canvas upper
- Elastic gore for comfort and fit
- Sketch mesh sockliner with screen printed logo
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DC's Trase Slip-On, with a low profile silhoette and clean upper design, this model is already a classic in the making.
DC recognizes the fusion between art and skateboarding, taking footwear to the next level. Delivering uncompromising comfort, durability, and eye-catching fashion, DC is the source for everyday and technical skateboarding footwear.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZWRY598
- Item model number: Trase Slip-On TX SE U Shoe-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue I have with the shoe is the same complaint other reviewers have made about size.
If you plan on purchasing these shoes I recommend buying one full size up.
That's how small they run in my opinion.
I wish the manufacturers would have made these shoes wider. Then they would be perfect!
I heeded the advice of others here and bought a 9.5, a half size larger than what I'm comfortable wearing. I was able to pull the shoe on but walking was a no go. I'm sending the order back and going up by another half size. They're good-looking shoes made from quality material so I'm willing to try one more time in hopes that they fit correctly. Stay tuned.
Amazon return was fantastic as always and i will be buying another model of DC shoes. Just think this model is bad