Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DC Women's Court Graffik SE Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on March 18, 2014
I was so excited to find these shoes especially at this price. The shipped pretty fast and looked great when i took them out of the box. I tried them on an they were so snug up by my toes. I normally wear an 8 in every shoe i have ever bought and ever sometimes a 7.5. These felt like they were at least a 7. Now i have to ship them back and get a bigger size. i was going to just exchange them but they said sold out in the next size up, then i searched for them and now i have to pay shipping....what a hassle and was disappointed. MAKE SURE TO ORDER A BIGGER SIZE.
on April 22, 2013
These shoes are really cute! I'm well into adulthood. Probably way too old for these but I got em anyway. They are SUPER cute and remind me of the golden age of 80's neon...without looking like a moron. :) The only problem is the size. The shoes are thick and sort of round, but the inside of the toe seems narrow. I'm going to stretch these bad boys out though because they're that cute. :) if you have feet that don't narrow at the toes (duck feet like me) you might want to go up 1/2 a size.
on January 29, 2016
I Absolutely love these shoes. I wear a 8 in other shoes but I ordered a size 8.5 thinking it would fit (I forgot with DC it was a whole size bigger not half a size) I just love these shoes and how can you not?! They look just like the picture and DCs are sooooo comfortable!!!
on April 17, 2016
I really love the style of these shoes and the color is pretty awesome too! DC SHOES have always been a favorite of mine.. On a bad note, they were delivered to me yesterday & were suppse to be brand new. They are cat nail clippings and hair embedded all through the shoes. They were also not as wide as I thought. Pretty tight near the stitchings.. I will be returning them and possibly exchange for a bigger size.. Hoping for brand new this time.
review image review image
on July 18, 2016
As many others said, these shoes are WAY too small. I'm usually a 9, so I read the comments about them running small and ordered a 9.5. When they arrived, they were beyond small. My toes were completely curled. I ordered a 10 and a 10.5, and the 10.5 is a good fit. So in my case, I had to order a whole size and half up.

The material is nice. One thing I didn't expect is that the sole inside is kind of hard. For some reason I expected it to be soft and kind of squishy, but it's harder than I would normally like. Other than that, they look very good, extremely light, and very padded on the top and sides.

Dirt and dust is very easily visible. I walked off the pavement onto a worn path in the park, and my shoes immediately looked dusty. Also if you ride public transportation and someone steps on your foot, it's also very visible. It comes off easily with a damp paper towel, but it's annoying while you're walking around.

Overall, very good shoe, but be prepared to order a size or more up.

When returning them, they come with a slip that lets you ship and return them to DC Shoes, but I did not have success with that. The labels and return bar code that they come with don't work with any of the carriers, so I'm returning through amazon instead (using the return option through your orders in the menu).
on July 23, 2016
I pretty much only buy DC shoes for comfort. I have to say this pair fits a little different the the 20 other pairs I have had over the years. Not as comfortable as usual even after I have broke them in. Still my favorite and would buy again.
on April 1, 2014
These are really a great pair of shoes, they fit perfect, I know I will have to break them in a bit because they are stiff when brand new, I have a wide foot. I own other DC shoes and they always break in easily. My favorite thing about this pair of shoes is the price! I got a size 7. These shoes are normally much higher priced.
on October 9, 2015
Only problem I have with them is the stitching on the right (outside) part of shoe has stitching on the inside that rubs against the pinkie toe. Somedays I can where the shoe and have little discomfort, other days the stitching really hurts. Was hoping the shoe would be more wide given it was a skater shoe. love the design. left shoe fits great, only the stitching on right pinkie toe area hurts.
on July 24, 2015
I love these shoes! The only problem I have with them, is that they are a little tight on the upper part. So I recommend people to buy it a size bigger than what they are. Other than that, I love them!
on September 11, 2015
I did not purchase these for everyday shoes, so I am still breaking in the shoes for comfort. Looks, fits and feels great!!! A little narrow, but they are new shoes, I expect them to fit better after wearing for a longer period.