DCI Magnetic Flower Vase, Centerpiece, Set of 5
|Price:||$32.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 5 magnetic bud vases and 5 metal bases; for display together or separately on up to 5 tables
- These tall vases are slim and modern crafted in aluminum with powerful magnetic bases to hold vases upright and stable
- Magnets work with metal bases included through tablecloths and on many other magnetic surfaces to create a special illusion that will catch the eyes of your guests
- Perfect centerpiece idea as a wedding centerpiece, bridal shower centerpiece, baby shower centerpiece, quinceanera centerpiece, or any party centerpiece you may be looking for!
- Each vase measures 1/2" wide by 1/2" long by 9.5" tall. Handwash with soap and water. Also availabe in gold-finish.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM ALL CHILDREN. Do not put in mouth or nose. This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
What do you do if you don't have a tablecloth? Well you can hide the disk amongst other table decorations, or even under a cloth napkin. Or you can just leave them visible. The vases look so improbable that they work, even when you can see the source of the "trick". My mother in law attached one to the top of her refrigerator door and when you go to open the door there's this very unlikely looking vase balancing on top - it's quite clever and fun.
One bummer is that the vase opening is really thin. So although they show roses in the cases in the picture, you may find that you have to trim the thorns off of thick stemmed roses to get them in there. And if you're clipping roses from your own garden, the stems will probably be too curvy to really work with the vase. The other bummer is that since it's so small it can't hold a lot of water, so you'll be refilling them often, especially if it's a thick stemmed flower. But I guess that's why it pays to have a BIG collection of vases - you can always choose a different vase if this one doesn't work.
I would definitely buy this again, and probably will for gifts for other people in the future. Bravo!
Just place the vase directly onto the horizontal porcelain area near the faucet head and handles. The porcelain areas act as a magnetic surface because the entire sink is solid metal covered by porcelain. I cut a long thin branch of leaves from my garden, placed it in the vase, and it looks great!
- They're beautiful, and people that sees them for the first time are usually impressed by the "trick".
- Definitely best to have them under a large tablecloth or directly on a metal surface. They won't fall over easily.
- They can run out of water more quickly since they're so thin.
- The metal scratches/nicks a bit easily (against other metal, or other vases). However, said scratches/dents are mostly imperceptible even if they happen, so I don't consider these to be very fragile (and compared to typical glass vases, they're obviously way more durable).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the perfect "surprise" centerpiece for our holiday table. I can't wait to use them again!Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
These vases are just aa described. I keep a single one on my desk.Published 28 days ago by Gertraude Heineken
I have bought this for myself as well as hostess gifts. Just love them. Small elegant footprint.Published 1 month ago by Claudia Wisbrod
The vases arrived in a very timely manner. They make a table look fantastic as the stem sits atop the table while the magnetic square is beneath the cloth.Published 4 months ago by Cathy Hodin
Everyone is amazed, trying to figure out how they stay straight.Published 4 months ago by sylviane cohen
These bases are great & a wonderful conversational item. Save money on flowers - you only need 5 stems.Published 5 months ago by PDXPATTI
Used these at a party. Took up very little room and looked beautiful. Saves money on bouquet because you only need 5 buds. Easy to use.Published 7 months ago by Mahlon A Miller
These are amazing! And they store very easy. When I use them people always want them.Published 10 months ago by Peggy Jenkins