DD-life Flexible Rectangular Soap Silicone Loaf Mold Wood Box for 42oz Soap Making Supplies
- Soap Silicone Loaf Mold Wood Box for can use making 42oz Soap.
- Heat-resistant temperature of -40 Degrees Celsius to +230 Degrees Celsius, can be re-used, innovative design, soft, varied styles, stripping easy, and easy to clean.
- The silicone material by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) food safety testing, direct contact with food without any problems.
- Quantity: 1 silicone mold + 1 Wood box. Soap mold outsize dimension: 3-3/8"x 3-1/2"x 11". Soap mold inner dimension:2-3/4"x 3"x 10-1/4",it can produce 1.2kg soap.
- Please note: This soap mold which is describe in the listing is sold by DD-LIFE, The dimension may be different if you buy from other seller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
About Silicone:Heat-resistant temperature of -40 Degrees Celsius to +230 Degrees Celsius, can be re-used, innovative design, soft, varied styles, stripping easy, and easy to clean.
Advantages:Silicone is extremely stable properties, UV, ozone, extreme temperatures, and the vast majority of chemical agents can not change its character.
it can be applied to microwave heating, oven baked, non-direct contact with flame cooking, cold storage and freezing.
In addition, the silicone material by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) food safety testing, direct contact with food without any problems.
Perfect suitable for making soap,cake, ice cream,chocolate, etc.
Cold resistant and high temperature resistant,temperature: -40°F to 446°F (-40°C to 230°C).
Silicone is extremely stable properties, UV, ozone, extreme temperatures, and the vast majority of chemical agents can not change its character.
Package contains: 1 silicone mold + 1 Wood box
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
385 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 385 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since in my circle of friends I'm known as the "crafty" one, they asked me for helping whipping up a batch of 40 to 50 bars. Although I've made soap before its been a while. I got on amazon to see what tools were available and came across this cool mold. What a life saver. In the past I did it using cardboard boxes or whatever else I had laying around. This thing was amazing. The wooden frame keeps everything perfectly square and after the soap has set up, you just lift it out of the wooden portion and peel back the silicone and out pops the bar. My only regret is that I didn't buy a couple more because it took forever to do 50 bars one mold at a time. We were able to get about 8 to 10 bars out of each mold.
I like buying 1 ounce sample sizes of fragrance oils. This mold is a good size to make soap using the whole ounce. If you use 20 oz of oils and 1 oz FO then you're scenting at 5%. That amount doesn't fill the mold all the way but it's fine for me.
Another review said something along the lines of the mold having an open bottom. The one I received was not like that. It's a normal five-sided wooden mold. It is lightweight and not exceptionally sturdy but it doesn't bend or wobble either. It arrived swiftly and was packaged well, too.