Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER DCM18 Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/White
|Price:||$17.54 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.45 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15-Ounce (450 ml) thermal mug with contoured, easy-grip handle
- Permanent filter eliminates the need for paper disposables
- Automatic shut-off for peace of mind
- Durable mug, lid, filter basket, and permanent filter are top-rack
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BLACK+DECKER DCM18 Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Brews 1 cup (I'm the only one who drinks it).
2) Quick, about 2 minutes to brew and 5 to finish dripping.
3) Easy to clean. I have rinsed the entire unit several times.
4) No trash. Comes with a permanent filter.
5) Filter cleans easily. Just tap out the coffee in the trash and rinse.
5) Can be used with a timer. See below for explanation.
6) Takes up very little space.
7) Can be used with other cups. As long as you don't overflow the reservoir and your cup will fit under it, the cup will work.
1) It is gravity fed through the filter so 5 minutes may be too long for some.
2) Be sure to line up the exit spout with hole. Once you get it you will see, but if you don't you will have coffee all over your counter.
3) If you grind you coffee to fine, you will get coffee grinds on the inside of the machine. No big deal as you can rinse the unit off easily.
Once you activate the unit it will run until the reservoir is empty. The only way to stop it is to unplug it. However, if you plug it back in it will pick up where it left of. If you activate it with it unplugged, it will start as soon as it is plugged in. Therefore, if you want coffee when you wake up, all you need is a wall timer (about $5 from many sources). Set the timer to activate in the morning when you want your coffee. Prepare the machine like normal, depressing the activation button. When the timer turns on in the morning the machine will begin brewing your coffee.
1. It has a built in, "permanent" filter which is a HUGE plus. No more running out of filters, EVER.
2. It is fast. In just a couple minutes I can go from sleep to sipping coffee.
3. It brews the coffee right into the travel mug. The unit I bought included an extra mug which is also a great convenience.
4. It is inexpensive!
The only downside I can see is that I would have made the travel mugs a bit larger, but that is not a serious problem. I would buy this coffeemaker again without hesitation.
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter.Read more ›
Glad I went ahead. First, I put a small tray under the coffee maker in case of an overflow...I also always use a No. 1 size Mellita Filter in the basket, which makes it easier to clean and may help with the overflow problem, since I have never had that happen.
I use Folger's Classic Roast and use one and a half scoops with a regular size coffee scooper..I fill the cup within about 1/2" of the top and pour it in...put the cup in place, click the switch and ......perfectly hot, full bodied coffee every time with no problems at all so far...have used it about 20 times.
It makes a great large cup of coffee and the mug has a very comfortable feel to it. This coffee maker comes in handy when you don't want to mess with a full pot and it is very fast. I couldn't be more pleased - well worth the price!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The coffee maker is amazing. makes one cup in less than 2 minutes. gets warm fast not noiseless but perfect. one click power on and brews the best smoothest coffee. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Nital Talati
I have owned three of these pots over the past few years and have had no problems with them. I recently ordered a new one to replace one that is getting old and making more noise... Read morePublished 2 days ago by R.Etsuko M.
This reasonably cost mini coffee maker works just fine. Much happier with the smaller sizer and better price than a Keurig.Published 3 days ago by Shaku
This is an exceptional product. I received one last Christmas after a 3-week trip too the East coast; during which time we could not find a good cup of Joe. Read morePublished 3 days ago by gham
This is the perfect little coffee maker for one cup or for individual kinds of coffee. I drink half caff coffee and my husband drinks regular coffee. Read morePublished 3 days ago by ILoveLilies
Perfect for my husband. I don't drink coffee and didn't want counter clutter. He can put this under the cabinet after he uses it so the size it great.Published 5 days ago by Tanya
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.