Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BLACK+DECKER DCM18 Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker..." and save 19% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.67 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BLACK+DECKER DCM18 Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/White
|Price:||$16.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15-Ounce (450 ml) thermal mug with contoured, easy-grip handle
- Permanent filter eliminates the need for paper disposables
- Automatic shut-off for peace of mind
- Durable mug, lid, filter basket, and permanent filter are top-rack
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item BLACK+DECKER DCM18 Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black/White||Black/Stainless Steel||Silver||Black and Stainless Steel||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 10.3 x 6.1 in||5.1 x 6.7 x 10.1 in||7.6 x 9.8 x 13.5 in||10.31 x 8.5 x 5.12 in||5.4 x 9 x 9.4 in||9.5 x 6.3 x 5.3 in|
|Item Weight||1.61 lbs||1.3 lbs||—||1.9 lbs||2 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic/Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
An ideal coffeemaker for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. Convenient one-touch operation and useful features like a removable filter basket with included permanent filter will make your morning coffee ritual a breeze.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing a personal coffeemaker that brews fresh, hot coffee into a thermal 15-ounce travel mug in minutes. The insulated mug is tapered; has a contoured, easy-grip handle; fits most vehicle cup holders; and the brew-thru lid is easy to drink through. The travel mug also fits all Black & Decker-brand Brew 'N Go coffeemakers. A reusable, permanent filter is included--no need for paper disposables. Conveniently, this item also heats water for tea, hot chocolate, or instant foods like soup, noodles, or oatmeal. And for peace of mind, this coffeemaker features a power "on" light with automatic shut-off. Measures 10-1/4 by 6-3/4 by 7 inches; weighs less than 2-1/2 pounds.
Top customer reviews
1. Lower Cost per use - use your own bulk coffee
2. More customization - add enough coffee to your liking
3. Larger cup size - this thing will pump out about 16oz; the size depends on how much water you pour into the machine
4. Use of filter - I found cutting filters to size works out best for me. The re-useable filter allowed too much coffee to flow through and I had grounds at the bottom of my coffee cup. I use a fine Kirkland brand coffee.
5. Pretty fast, it starts to operate within a few seconds of hitting the start button
6. Reduces packaging waste
7. Pours into my own cup usually a large traveler or mug
8. Easy clean up, I simply throw away (dump out) the paper filter and rinse out the plastic retainer
9. Low cost of coffee maker - this thing costs about the same as the additional do-it-yourself filter adaptor for the Keurig
1. Water reservoir could be a little larger (but, it's already pretty large)
2. Space between maker could be larger to accommodate a taller travel mug - I pour my large coffee mug into a Nissan travel mug
3. Grounds sometime hit the water dispenser at the top of the maker making cleaning necessary (when using my own fine filter)
I feel that the coffee tastes better than the Keurig (plus I like my coffee strong - so I probably use a little more than the single serve size), I think this is because the coffee is allowed to float in the hot water paper filter absorbing more coffee flavor. I will post some pictures of the filter. This coffee maker offers a great cost benefit ratio - to all the cost conscience, this is a no brainer - unless the time and convenience factor start to weigh in a LITTLE more. I will adjust the review if reliability becomes an issue.
The attached Photo is the coffee maker under my desk. I keep it there because that's the nearest outlet.
I highly recommend this baby powerhouse half decaf machine!
I enjoy the small size since unfortunately our kitchen has practically no counter space to speak of, It does brew fast & was a great price... the permanent filter is a wonderful thing however we use #2 cone filters in addition to the permanent filter for easy cleanup. I also like that it automatically shuts off once it's done brewing which is fantastic because eventhough I love him he is not the best at remembering things.
I also like that you don't have to use the mug if you don't want to you can always use your own cup or mug if you'd like.
If there or anything I would change about this coffee maker I wish the mug was slightly larger & that it came with the second one or at least an order form to get the second one, but that is it...all in all it is a great coffee maker & for a good price. It was the perfect gift to go along with that Death Wish coffee he wanted to drive so bad (Which he would also recommend)
The insulated travel cup works well too. It's nearly indestructible, has a tight lid, and keeps the coffee hot on the road.
* It takes only 3 minutes to brew a cup. I don't like brewing a whole pot, which takes much longer and we usually don't finish what we brew, it gets wasted.
* Since I use paper filters, the only thing that needs to be cleaned between uses is the filter basket - and most of the time I just rinse it in hot water. Easy, peasey.
* I can use freshly ground coffee which makes a much tastier and more aromatic cup of coffee than the K-cup machines. The K-cups are super convenient, and a bit faster, but the coffee doesn't taste nearly as good. And K-cups are more expensive than buying fresh beans and grinding them yourself.
Something I don't like so much: it's not tall enough to accommodate the typical 16-20oz travel mug. Usually I brew into a 12 or 14 oz mug. If I want to use a larger travel mug, I brew into a 2-cup measuring cup, then pour from the measuring cup into the travel mug. This is a minor annoyance, because there's one more dish (the measuring cup) that has to be washed. But most of the time, a 12 or 14oz cup is just fine for me.
One other thing you should know: These coffee makers don't last forever. I am now on my 4th one. In my experience, they work perfectly for 2 or 3 years, then stop working. But I don't care. It costs under $20 to replace, so if I get 2 years of service per machine, I'm spending $10/year for delicious coffee, easy and fast. That's worth it to me.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.