4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
DEDAKJ Oxygen Concentrator 2-9L/min Adjustable Portable Oxygen Machine for Home and Travel Use, AC 110V Humidifiers
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ NEWER IMPROVED MODEL: Running noise is less than or equal to 45 decibels; Intelligent time accumulation function: 0-180 minutes timer range, easy to record oxygen time; Touch screen control and HD LCD big screen (for elderly to read), enhance working life and satisfied oxygen absorption data viewing.
- ★ ADJUSTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATION: supply continous flow 2-9L/min adjustable, provides a stable 90% (2L) pure oxygen flow
- ★ DOUBLE OXYGEN ABSORPTION FUNCTION: suitable for travel and home use. Oxygen tube purchase link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GQ4VXRZ; Nose cannula link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J3WGF76
- ★ BENEFITS: Skin care, improves blood circulation, increases heighten concentration, alertness and memory, boost the immune system, lessens chronic fatigue syndrome, speeds up the body's recovery after physical exertion, helps to relax, natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangover.
- ★ WARRANTY: 1 year warranty, if there is any problem, please contact voglifestyle customer service
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Dimension: 16*7*15 inches
Oxygen generation method: Pressure Swing Adsorption(PSA)
Style: Oxygen Bar
Environment temperature: 0-40°C
Atmospheric pressure range: 96-106kpa
Oxygen Concentration(%): 30%-90%(±3%) adjustable
Product Net weight: 14.33 lb
Rated Power(W): 200W
Applied Voltage: AC110V±10V
Current Output: 0.8A±10%
The elderly: Improving brain functioning as they develop dementia and other conditions.
White-collar women: Skin care, Skin nutrition and elasticity maintenance, Reduction of sub-health status.
Pregnant women: Helpful to fetus development.
Businessman: Relaxing physical and mental tension, Improving physical ability, Reducing sub-health status and improving work efficiency.
Students: Improving remembrance and reducing mental fatigue.
Plateau tourism lovers: Reducing the symptoms of hypoxia on plateau.
1 * DDT-2A Oxygen Concentrator
1 * 3 Meter Oxygen Tube (Including Water Storing Equipment)
1 * Ear-hook Oxygen Inhaler
1 * Nasal Suction Oxygen Tube
1 * Remote
1 * Power Cable
1 * Nasal Suction Oxygen Outlet
1 * Air Filter & Plastic Cap
1 * Oxygen Outlet & Fuse
1 * User Manual & Certificate
1 * Aftersale Card
Negative ion function for 6million per cm3
Adjustable continous flow 2-9L/min,30%-90%,(2L: 90%±3 3L: 85%±3 4L: 75%±3 5L: 60%±3 6L: 50%±3 7L: 45%±3 8L: 35%±3 9L: 30%±3 )
Function of full touchable screen control
The infrared remote control
Could work 24/7,also with 3 hours time setting function
Sleeping model and 45db quiet
Timing function for 180min at most
Power saving model
Auto power off for protection
|DDT-1B Oxygen Concentrator||DDT-1L Oxygen Concentrator||DDT-2A Oxygen Concentrator||DE-1Se-A Oxygen Concentrator||DDT-1A Oxygen Concentrator|
|oxygen concentration||30%-90% adjustable||30%-90% adjustable||30%-90% adjustable||30%-88% adjustable||30%-90% adjustable|
|oxygen flow rate||1-6 Liter/min||1-6 Liter/min||2-9 Liter/min||1-6 Liter/min||1-6 Liter/min|
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first got it, this unit seemed like it almost approached a medical-grade unit, at a quite reasonable price - if it had actually been reliable. I measured the oxygen output at 93% at 2.0 lpm, using an oxygen concentration tester. (CY-12C, Amazon B076P486NB). The output dial settings also fairly well matched the lpm flow rate measured on an external flow meter. The unit, without the box, only weighed 16.0 pounds. It was slightly physically larger than the DEDAKJ 1-6 liter unit, but still considerably smaller than my 120 volt plug-in “Perfecto” rental unit. I thought this would be a good unit, that would be light enough to carry into a motel room when traveling.
When I plugged the unit in it was fairly quiet, making a low whirring noise, apparently from the motor. This noise was combined with a whooshing noise every few seconds, apparently due to oxygen flowing out of the machine.
I hooked it up using a conventional cannula and went to bed. About an hour later, I woke up and realized the the whooshing noise had stopped, although the whirring noise was still audible. There was a strong acrid burning smell in the room, like a burnt-out electrical motor. I pulled the plug, then looked at the unit. The outer plastic case was very hot to the touch, but not actually melting. I left it unplugged for the rest of the night; and went back to using my clumsy (but reliable) Perfecto rental unit.
The next morning I tried starting it up again. After cooling off overnight, it was once again making the whooshing noise. But I didn't trust it anymore. Rather than tempting fate, I unplugged it, and sent it back. Amazon accepted the return without any hassle, giving me a full refund, as they usually do in such cases.
Its a shame, because if this unit were more reliable, its output is good enough to replace a medical-grade unit, at least for non-life-critical applications. It is small enough to carry while traveling. (Although it must be plugged into 120 V AC.) Now I'm looking for a lightweight unit with a good output rating, but with better quality and reliability - but something cheaper than the exorbitantly priced “Inogen” units.