|Item model number||GAMMAXX 400 V2 BLUE|
|Item Weight||1.34 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 3.15 x 6.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.08 x 3.15 x 6.1 inches|
|Manufacturer||GAMMAXX 400 V2 BLUE|
|Date First Available||November 12, 2019|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
DEEP COOL GAMMAXX400V2 Blue CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs (AM4 Compatible) (GAMMAXX 400 V2 Blue)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (8%)|
|Noise Level||27.8 dB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4 new-tech copper pipes will dissipate CPU heat with maximum efficiency.
- The direct-touch technology helps the heat pipes to absorb CPU heat more efficiently.
- The heat sink’s larger surface area assists with faster heat release.
- The 120mm PWM fan maintains a perfect noise-performance balance.
- The fan includes 4 blue LEDs, providing bright and well-balanced lighting.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
GAMMAXX 400 V2(Blue) is a new model of the legendary GAMMAXX 400 series. With an upgraded 120mm fan with blue LED, 4 high-efficiency heat pipes and the heat-resistant mounting kit, GAMMAXX 400 V2(Blue) is apt to provide better and safer cooling performance (TDP 180W).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those mounting to an AMD board: DO NOT FORCE THE CLIPS. I noticed some folks on YouTube were able to clip the heat sink in without any problems but for me that was just not possible with my board. Even after clipping in the small clip first (as recommended on YouTube), the large side was so far off that even after applying some pressure it was not even close to clipping in. It might have been fine but I just didn't want to risk damaging a brand new board. So after fiddling with it for a bit the below solution worked out perfect. It's probably recommended somewhere online but I never came across it.
1) Loosen the board-supplied brackets to the point where it's barely hooked into the mother board's back plate, but still connected, giving you plenty of vertical leeway
2) Add thermal paste to CPU
3) Carefully align and place the heat sink directly on top
4) While holding the heat sink with one hand carefully and slightly lean it to one side, and with the other hand lift up the corresponding board bracket to meet it half way up, and clip it in. Although ideally you don't want to disturb the TP, as you can see by my temps I don't have any issues with my connection, including during load.
5) Do the same to the second clip and then finish screwing in the board brackets to the board's back plate. I'm sure some will say to just force in the clips, but this way worked best for me. Hopefully this helps someone out there!
works great on CPU's 65 watts or under (can take more with a fan upgrade)
better mounting set up then coolermaster with the 212 cooler
lights look nice and it glows well with the fan blades being white
stock fan is quite and seems well made
heat sink is well made and metal is not flimsy, cooper pad was milled well
stock fan runs at 1600RPM and will struggle in a case that does not have good inflow
included thermal paste works great but comes in a little packet like it was ketchup
uses thin metal bars to hold on fan that must be fitted in side tiny metal fines on the cooler to seat right and hold the fan on without rattle but when you get it in the right spot holds well
long story short i have built countless PC's over the last 15 years....have always loved things like the coolermaster 212 cooler as it was great value for money when you could buy them for around 20 dollars....now that CPU cooler is 35 and the fans are garbage....this is a great CPU cooler only let down by its fan spinning at 1600RPM....if this was a 2000RPM fan it would be the best thing you could buy for under 40 bucks making it a value leader BUT as it stands now in a stock set up its middle of the road....
conclusion....buy this IF you already have a 2000 RPM fan to put on it OR are using a CPU under 65 watts....what really sucks is i would love to find a 5 pack of these fans for the case but i will still put a higher RPM fan on this cooler....have tested this on a AMD 3400G, 3600, my personal 3700X and last a old 4690k overclocked to 4.2ghz....first 2 stock fan is fine....last 2 stock fan will leave you with high temps under full load....BUT changing the fan will fix it....its really a solid cooler only limited by its fan
Update: When I got my I9-9900k the plastic used to attach it to the motherboard would not work. I chucked it. Had to buy another one noctua nh-d15. I lowered my rating because of it. Cheap! They could of made it with stronger plastic or metal. no good.
The only negative I have is the bottom of the cooler, where it contacts the top of the CPU is not completely smooth. As the heat pipes run through it, even though they are flat, there are gaps between the aluminum and the heat pipes. Using Arctic Silver on the cpu, usually I put a single drop on the middle of the CPU and let it spread out when attaching the cooler. In this case I used a new single-edge razor blade to spread it on the CPU completely, in a very thin coat. Then I attached the cooler.
Top reviews from other countries
monto una CPU Ryzen 5 3600 in case ben ventilato.
Sono passato idle 38°C a 31°C e in full load 100% dopo 10minuti (scenario teorico possibile solo nei benchmark) addirittura da 90°C a 65°C.
In gioco non ho visto mai temperature superare i 60°C. mediamente sui 50-55.
A regime di medio carico la ventola è silenziosissima mentre si avverte a stento in full load mentre era molto fastidiosa quella stock di AMD.
Montaggio abbastanza semplice. Montato senza bisogno di smontare la MOBO.
Didemi adesso voi se per 20 euro non posso che straconsigliarvi questo prodotto.
Non cercate oltre e comprate immediatamente.
1) very easy to install in vast types of mobos, mine was m-atx faced no problem installing it
2) manual is very simple to follow
3) reduces temperature by 13-15°c in oced cpu so assume it can reduce upto 20°c in non oced cpu
4) fan is silent
5) all parts looks high quality
6) thermal solution included and of good quality
7) final looks are rad
1) since it's big in size it causes overheating of motherboard, capacitors , chips and ram specialy in m-atx configuration
2) was expecting upto 20-22°c decrease for my cpu because of its 'features'
I ordered this heatsink and fan based on other reviews but forgot one small detail - it's MASSIVE compared to really old fans and heatsinks (remember when CPUs didn't even HAVE fans? Anyway...)
Operating temp went from a max of 91C to around 40C under load.
The fan is whisper quiet and really well put together, installation was a doddle and it already comes with thermal paste on the base so you don't need any.
Already very very pleased with this purchase, well worth the money - just make sure you measure your case! It stands about 26cm off the motherboard which equates to about 29cm off the baseplate of my case, the funnel of the fan JUST fits beneath the case panel when replaced - but I think I was lucky.
Even with my purchase of 2 extra fans 4 pin pwm arctic cooling F12's it was still better than some of the competition. There are plenty of cpu coolers of very similar design to this with 1 fan and some very similar with 2 adding an extra £10 to the cost with the fans it was still competitive and the cooling is great. I am just waiting for my 3 way fan splitter now so i can run the 2 cpu cooler fans and the rear case fan off the cpu fan header (you can run upto 4 per header, header is typically 1A and fans take 0.25A each) so when it gets warmer (or maybe i should say if) they will all work at the same speed.